instant payments

Min Spend : 1 USD

Referral Commission : 7%-3%-1%

Payment systems: PM, LR, EGO

Dedicated server and DDoS protection ddos-guard.net

The domain of TODAYNIC.COM

SSL certificate from Thawte bought for 2 years

Join here

It is not a bad thing for us to see the website of this new HYIP. The script used by this new HYIP is nice and pretty. The templates design is also nice and pretty. But, the RoI offered by this HYIP is still very high and not reasonable at all. Also, the payment offered is based on hourly paying plan, which is not good. It will not sustain too long in the business

Hosted in dancom and also has protection from DDOS guard, make this program quite trustworthy program, but to be honest i see there are SSL protection so far in this program and that is for one year, we can try hit and run since that is very possible to do here and i am sure many people will do that, since this program monitored by one hyip monitors only.

Via Ad Astra is an attractive hourly project, though I don't think they can pay such high return of more than triple on investment in just fifteen days, or stay active for at least one round with the 15 days 360 hours plan, I guess it would stay active for few days around, but not worth give a try, though minimum is set at as low as $1.

i can tell only cheap hyip monitors will be having this program listed on thier page,this program is just another program hoping to scam investors and i can only advise investors to stay away from the program,though the program will pay investors but the admin of the program will only be paying investors to attract more investors to the program before scam.

Project age is just one day and the deposit and withdrawal tables have been shown separately, healthy statistics of this short term program, to be able to manage to stay active for few days at least, it has been growing with investor support, I guess they have been more popular on FaceBook that so many investors interested in this one.

benefits offered by the admin is too high and was incompatible with the time it takes to make the profit, and the admin will not likely be able to make a huge profit in just 15 days, I'm sure the admin will only provide payment to its investors only in a few hours, after which the admin will never give payment again