Outstanding Foundation

Strategic & Highly Profitable Business Plan

Experienced & Passionate Project Managers

Extremely Talented Developers & Designers

Top Level Security with DDoS Protection

Generous & Unique Lending Options

Monumental Vision

We're on a Mission!

Three years of app development experience combined with our recent app marketing education has helped to form a vision.

Laser sharp focus, a detailed strategy & a definite plan of action will ensure our success.

Embracing Change

The Time is Now!

We're taking advantage of the current trends and circumstances to become true leaders within the app development industry.

The window of opportunity is open but change is coming. We anticipate & welcome these changes.

Introductory: $10 - $99 2% daily for 100 days

Professional: $100 - $499 2.2% daily for 100 days

Executive: $500 - $5,000 2.5% daily for 100 days

Payment processors Liberty Reserve (LR) and Perfect Money (PM)

Referral: 5% - 3% - 2%

http://secretcreations.com

So it means 200% per 100 days, wow the earning here is really great, but 100 days is quite long time for investors to wait, but minimum deposit in this program is easier to reach aside from that all i think this program is quite promising, since there are a lot of investors that start to invest in this program.

I think the long-term benefits offered by the admin is still too high and I was not sure if the admin will give the benefit to its investors well, and I'm sure the admin will not be able to run with a very long time and will never give payment to its investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

Secret Creations has been advertising on TalkGold forum so far, this program offers a long term plan for hundred days term, payment system is manual and withdrawals will be processed within 24 hours maximum, there is a limit on withdrawals here, we can't withdraw amounts less than $1.

Secret Creations yet has to add more monitors for the better advertising of the program, it has been listed on just two non RCB monitors, hosting is on a shared server with ddos protection provided by KODDOS, which is a better security feature, overall this long term plan program looks worth give a try.