Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GainsFund - Gainsfund.com

Hyip Council

I'm not the Admin

GainsFund

About Us

We are a group of experienced and bold investors, our team are selected based on their performance in operation on the main financial markets of the world.Our group was established in 2004 with only offline activities. Now we have opened our capital for common investors on the Internet because we understand that the investors need more convenience when choosing to invest and the Internet is the ideal way for this.

We are stabilized in the American Virgin Islands, a tax haven country that is located in central America. As tax haven country,there are no governmental taxes on financial applications and, by this, we can offer a bigger profit to our investors, beyond limitless monthly transactions and withdrawals.

Min/Max: $10 - $200 - 10% for 12Days - Total Profit 120%

Min/Max: $201 - $2000 - 11% for 12Days - Total Profit 132%

Min/Max: $2001 - $20000 - 12% for 12Days - Total Profit 144%

Accepted Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money

Withdrawal within 12 business hours

Referral 5% 3% 1%

GainsFund

gains Fund seems to be a nice mid term program, here attractive feature is $1 minimum to participate in this plan, we can make a total profit of 20% in ten days, the other two plans offer a bit better ROI with minimum requirement a bit high and 10 level referral commissions can get good promotion for the program.

Hosting is on a dedicated server, this mid term plan that has just been launched today offers a 12 days plan, in which principal will be included in daily ROI, it will take a total of 10 days to reach BEP and the last two days ROI will be the clear profit on investment, since it is just the beginning, one successful round is expected.

the actual minimum investment isn't 10$ because inside the homepage they've got mentioned in which minimum make investments is 1$ right here. Soi think it's going to attract quite a few investors towards it. Bad factor is that they have not shown stats i do believe admin ought to display stats on home page.

despite the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make the profit, but I'm sure we can still get a good profit from this program, if we invest in the current admin has just run, because most likely admin will make payments until the end of the time limit for making such gains

i guess if the admin of this program is sinere with investors this program should be able to pay investors for couple of round,though the daily return offered by the admin of the program is high but i have the feeling the program can sustain the total return the admin of the program is offering.moreover personally i find the program attracive.

Gains Fund continues to pay instant, and it's been exactly one week old program now, good to see this project has been adding more monitors, like Hyip.com, a non RCB monitor four days ago, it's a popular mid term program now with instant payment system and just $1 minimum requirement.

As I can remember about the name of this HYIP, the name is not new, and used by other HYIP before. We can check in the google or on the history of some HYIP monitors, we can find the similar name with Gain Fund. So, actually it is not too good to use the similar name. It is better if this new HYIP using the different name, so people will think better