Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EpicFunds - epicfunds.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Epicfunds Co was founded in 2002 with a paid-up capital of 15 million USD. The company was established by the synergic efforts of a team of specialized entrepreneurs and highly experienced professionals in the investment industry. Epicfunds seeks and hopes to reach a leading position in the investment sector through focusing on asset management services and offering innovative investment products that live up to its clients' aspirations as well as meet their respective goals and purposes.

Our company EPICfunds helps you to get an incredible high return on your investments. If you don't like to waste time and if you want to earn big money easy - this program is for you.

Plan:

110% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 105.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $20,000 110.00

145% after 3 days

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 116.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $20,000 145.00

220% after 6 days

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 133.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $20,000 220.00

Special plan: 400% after 7 days

Plan 1 $2,000 - $10,000 400.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,STP,EGO

Join EpicFunds here

Epic Funds is another new short term that has been launched today, payment system is manual here and they have various plans in offer with term up to 50 days maximum, it seems to grow big, coming to the security features of the program, it has DDOS protection from KODDOS.

Epicfunds has been listed in some hyip monitors which make me surprise also, i think this program just some kind of shitty program, but i am wrong even later this site will scam but i am sure it will not happen sooner, with nice script and also better template with good interest rate, this program surely will grow become a good program.

i guess investors an do hit and run on this program sincere this program is very much new online,the program will pay investors for few days before the admin of the program will make a run on investors investment,hit and run is not an option on this program and i can only advise investors to be careful investing with the program,i guess hit and run will work inhere since this program is still new

Few transaction reports can be found on Paid out page including referral commission payments which show the program is active so far, but the non rcb monitors listed the program still show waiting status for the program, also payment proofs from the program have been found around on forums as well as monitors.

Epic Funds has been paying for one week now, which is a good thing to know, recently they have also added few monitors with good RCB offers, since yesterday, I am not sure how long this one would sustain to pay as it's not that popular short term hyip but I guess with great support from existing investors, few rounds with the one day will be successful.

Plan 1 $ 10 - $ 3,000 105.00 is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the advantages offered is in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we take a higher profit than the other offerings given by admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage

Hosting is on a dedicated server with ddos protection from KODDOS, I think this short term project is worth give a try, but has a professional design as well, though the maximum time frame given in their FAQ says, withdrawals can be processed within twenty four hours, we can see they have been making quite fast payments, almost instant.

Epic Funds added monitors with RCB offer and they have been offering nice RCB not so attractive, but good to have some additional profit in the form of RCB, which most of the short term investors look for, after ten days online activity, Epic Funds finally started to offer nice amounts of RCB through adding more monitors.

If i create a calculation through their statistic, this program actually in profit at the moment, because admin only pays about $9000 while he got more than $20000 so far, so $20000-9000=$11000, with this amount i am sure admin has more chance to make this site collapse if he really want to do that thing.

Many large investors have been supporting this short term project by reinvesting in this program, for ten days so far, the admin must be an experienced guy in the hyip field, that is well known for many senior investors, anyway, the program features also the main reason for investors trust in Epic funds so far.