Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Day trading forex market – who makes more money?

I believe this talk about having to day trade Forex is wrong; that it is, in part, driven by brokers, who earn the differenc e in the spread on every trade, and who would naturally want the constant flow of spread profits. Brokers are making money on your trades, whether you do or not. This is not to blame brokers, but it is to point out what is a simple fact: if you, the

trader, do not take an educated approach to trading Forex, you will lose your money. Day trading or swing trading depends on individua l trader. You can access free online forex training course at www.forex-profit-trading.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

it is true that the broker will not guarantee its traders to profit on every trade we do and who we are to guarantee a profit on the trade is ourselves because forex is a business investment that we will do on their own and have a good knowledge in trade will certainly make a very good profit on the trade we do

those who put enough effort to learn the fundamental and technical part of the forex market will make the money along with the support of good money management. One can make money in all type of trading from day trading, swing and long term, if you have the ability to predict the top and bottom or go with the flow then brokers can't stop you from earning.

• 2 weeks later...

Day trading is always good for me and I do think that if a trader is trading in the forex market day or swing trading all is left for him because in forex market you are what you want and the direction which you want to follow all depend on you so be it day trading or swing trading you can always be making something good out of the forex market.

No, it is totally not wrong to have the day trade on Forex business here. Because we know here, some traders even do the same thing on Forex as well. But, sometimes, we can not be fixed only to focus on the day trade here. Sometimes we can lose the chance to make profit

It is right that there remain more chances of losing in day trading as you use high leverage and there is less volatility your account can bear, but to trade for long term you need to have big capital to gain significant profit.

If you want earn big in short term, you have no option but to trade short term like day trading with stop loss of course.

Day trading in forex is another ball game as for me I dont really trade with the day trading alone I also do trade with short term trading and sometime I do make less profit with the day trading to swing trading or scalping that is which i chose to always trade short term also.

previously I am thinking that all broker will carry on our order in trading room or trading floor. now I understand that non ECN broker will not do it and even they will trade against us. the case maybe different if we trade with ECN broker. we can trust with such broker because they will continue the traders order in trading room.

Well the advantages of ECN broker is much more important than any other set of trading but the most funny things here is that we need to try our best and make sure that when this type of condition is faced one can switch to ecn if you were using Market marker for sure for more profit ad safe trade.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

It doesn't matter if it's a day trade, long term or short term but the most important thing is the knowledge the trader has to trade in Forex. If he has the trading knowledge and posses adequate skills, then he will surely make money from Forex. I have seen successful traders as well as successful long term traders.

the way we are trading has nothing to do with high or low the profits. all depend on traders knowledge and analytical skill. if traders able to polish the skills to lead them trade in effective way, they are have chance to generate consistency no matter with the method they use in trading.

Well the forex market is open 24 hours so I think we cannot say that day traders make more profits because what do we know that if we are trading at our place at night there would be day at the other trader's place so I think making more profits just does not depend on day trading but it depends on the trend and market.

I feel long term traders would most likely make more money in Forex. I mean, those traders who trade for longer position has a chance to always take a good advantage of the market more than the short term traders. That said, it doesn't however make long position trading more profitable than short term trading.

nothing wrong by apply day trading. all depend on traders strategy and skills. if they are have effective strategy and ability to deal with fast market changes in small time frame, they can succeed to apply day trading. personally, I am use day trading strategy previously. however, since I see effective more and lessen to get losses with swing trading, I stick with this method currently

• 2 weeks later...

Day trading gives you a faster and quicker way to make profits in Forex unlike long term trading. It also ensures that you don't have to keep waiting for your position for a long time as what you simply need to do is to close all in a short period of time. However, it is not all traders that can cope with this. There are those who really find it difficult to understand how to trade under such circumstances.

• 2 weeks later...

I like day trading especially scalping because it will make you to be able to make fast money more than swing trading. You can be able to make money quick in day trading but this thing is not the type of trading that will make you to be rich. You will work hard in other to make a good analysis of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Day trading provides the trader a faster means of cashing in on profit and making money from Forex. It is a means of trading where you don't have to bother yourself about some floating position or your open trades. The day trader does everything and makes sure he concludes his trade within the day without letting it slip over the following day.

Should the trader has received experience, the he should really manage to get paid a superb offer. The broker earns within the spreads, and irrespective of whether we eliminate or achieve the broker is always in income. So, who gains extra relies on what know-how the trader has bought.