Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why many Forex trader see it as a mystery

It’s a mystery because we complicate it in totally unnecessary way, if we see it just a normal business then the mystery of Forex will be decoded. Of course this is far from easy, but very much possible and when we talk about top traders then they can copy with anything which makes them stand where they are today.

Right now I am working with OctaFX broker using their brilliant service with low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 (ideal for low investor) and stop out level just 15%, it leaves this mystery business becoming too easy, so it’s just about the right steps that we should be taking in order to succeed in this giant market!

LOL i think that mystery is because they don't know what will happen and i agree with you ajitesh that is totally unnecessary way to think. It is better if someone take more reasonable approach for them, with being a good trader you may ended up making more money later after learning more about forex. Forex is not mystery it is just so dynamic.

Forex is not a mystery. It is a type of business which gives any trader the chance for him or her to make money but the problem is that there are so many traders who don't have a good knowledge about it and that is why they find it difficult to make it. Forex business is a way to make money just like any other type of business provided that the person willing to trade has a good knowledge to achieve success.

First i want to know what is the meaning of mystery here? Is this because of the price that we don't know? or because simply foreign exchange is very hard to predict by them and that is why they called this business as mystery. Anyway forex is clear and is not a mystery, some people even use maths to earn money here.

• 2 months later...

First of all what kind of mystery? I mean forex is not myth it doesn't have magic inside, just logic and also emotion that playing bigger parts here. You wouldn't find any mystery except mystery of how much you will earn here LOL. Putting that aside i think forex is high risk business don't see it as mystery because it doesn't have such a thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is based on logic, based on emotion, and no magic works here everything fall below science. Also maybe people see it as mystery because forex is uncertain, we don't know what will happen even you have an accurate analysis you won't make profit easily too, accurate doesn't mean you can always predict the trend.

So it is all about how someone see the trend isn't it? Damn, everything in our life is a mystery not just forex, actually to make profit the concept isn't much differ than other business, buy low sell high. Since forex is basically trading some people called it speculating,that will be easier to learn the problem next is only analyzing the market and predict the right trend.

It is totally like clouds, even you predict it there are some percentage that your trading will be able to end as loser. Maybe this is another reason people who are newbie to forex see forex as totaly mystery for them, or something that they cannot comprehend, but mostly this comes from newbie only, not from someone who has knowledge or even trade in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh so it's like cloud and just because it is uncertain that is why people said forex as mystery? Damn, i know but saying forex is mystery also not a right thing to do, because there is a cause of what happening mostly will happen because of that cause and only few times it is happening because against the cause itself. So, it is not mystery at all.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the lack of knowledge plays the role in making it complicated and touch mysterious, it is the reason why we must focus on getting education and that is what automatically will work out things well. It is also crucial that we need to get experience, but that’s much easier to collect if we practice regularly. I trade with OctaFX broker where not only I get education, but great scope for experience with their cTrader demo contest, it is very special given been just weekly based contest that got massive prize money up to 400 dollars, so it’s pretty cool and makes trading such a lovely work to do while the risk is removed too, it is not possible to be 100% secure.

That is true that lack of knowledge or what happening around will make us think it as mystery. Just like some things we don't know before, it is mystery or religious thingy but in fact after we know what is the cause it is not a mystery anymore. The same with forex, it is not mystery at all to me but most newbies who i met always said forex full with mystery and i find out later they won't think like that again after continously learn and trade for 8-12 months.