Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Massfxprofit - Massfxprofit.com

xetang

MassFxProfit was established around 2008. MassFxProfit provides trade execution services and direct market access to high volume traders, large domestic and international hedge funds, and other stock market professionals. MassFxProfit is a large scale international based company operates In Singapore. MassFxProfit now have enormous team who is working for MassFxProfit and generate profit for MassFxProfit and for their clients.

1.9% for 13 business days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 1.50

Plan 2 $501 - $2,000 1.65

2.8% daily for 25 Business days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 2.20

Plan 2 $501 - $2,000 2.40

3.5% daily for 50 business days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 2.90

Plan 2 $501 - $2,000 3.10

4.3% daily for 100 business days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 3.50

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 3.70

Up to 2% hourly for 54 hours

Plan Amount Spent ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $250 1.93

Plan 2 $251 - $500 1.96

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 2.00

And other plans:

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Script

Domain Name: massfxprofit.com

Name Server: NS1.CLOUDNS.NET

Name Server: NS2.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: http://www.massfxprofit.com/

i kinda like the design of this program and this program look like a program that can sustain the daily return they are offering investors,good to see the program is secured and it having a security for investors to invest but warn we need to be careful when investing and check this program is able to get support from hyip monitors before we invest with the program

At this time site too have added very many trusted monitors and with their rate, it is good chance for investing here, therefore I too have decided to invest with this program and hope that they will pay out good, I too will upgrade payments early when have received it, as below is my deposit:

Date: 5/6/2013 2:29 PM

Batch: 142846095

Sent To: U0137178 (Mass Fx Profit INC)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to MassFxProfit User besthyipfriend

and

Date: 5/6/2013 3:26 PM

Batch: 142854282

Amount: $40.00

Memo: Deposit to MassFxProfit User besthyipfriend

Total return that admin tabled here is impressive, not that much not too low for hyip, another thing that i want to say are this program has a good script, it seems admin bought the license since the template seems original too. but unfortunately this program doesn't attract more investors yet and also hyip monitors, maybe because this program still new.

though this program has an attractive design, but the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and I was not sure if the admin will provide payments to its investors well, and in my opinion a gain of 1.9% for 13 business days still possible we can get by either of these programs, because I saw the admin had just ran and still likely to get a good profit from this program

Total return that admin tabled here is impressive, not that much not too low for hyip, another thing that i want to say are this program has a good script, it seems admin bought the license since the template seems original too. but unfortunately this program doesn't attract more investors yet and also hyip monitors, maybe because this program still new.

At this time, that you checked monitors, they just begin not long therefore it will not be surprise when you can't see any monitors to approve for this program but now, everything have been alright when we too can see that site too have added very many qualified and trusted monitors and they too have began to pay out for all investors and monitors when I too have had first payment here.

Date: 5/7/2013 4:49 PM

Batch: 143016880

From Account: U0137178 (Mass Fx Profit INC)

Amount: $2.35

Memo: N/A

To be frank i am very much impressed with the interest rates of the site they are quite reasonable to invest and i am sure that many people will be easily get attracted towards this program investment plans . And looks like this hyip program is legit one they even have a secure layer with ssl to there site and site design is quite good .

my deposit

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U2483812 (tranthanh):

Date: 5/7/2013 3:34 PM

Batch: 143007238

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to MassFxProfit User tranthanh

Thank you.

To be frank i am very much impressed with the interest rates of the site they are quite reasonable to invest and i am sure that many people will be easily get attracted towards this program investment plans . And looks like this hyip program is legit one they even have a secure layer with ssl to there site and site design is quite good .

I'm not surprise with your analyst because we too can see clearly that they have rate very good and it is attract investors when site too have promoted in very many trusted and qualified as Goldpoll, PopularHYIP, HYIPexplorer,... and very many in them too have invested in this program, it is good basic for a believing to invest and really site too are paying very good when I too have had latest payment today:

Date: 5/8/2013 3:44 PM

Batch: 143154610

Amount: $1.75

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is great when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, it is my 4th payment for to this time and they still are paying out very good, I hope that site can run good and complete at least a round so that I have benefits when invest here. My latest payment:

Date: 5/9/2013 6:20 PM

Batch: 143312346

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is great when they have ran completely first week and still are paying out very great for to this time, very many payment proofs have been posted in all forums from investors, it showed that site still is developing very good and they have had more cares from investors. My latest payment:

Date: 5/10/2013 5:10 PM

Batch: 143442724

Yes, it is correct, site is not only have good design, nice rate that they too have enough protection program and support programs that site too have been appreciated very high from almost monitors when they are offering very good for this site and very many payment proofs have been posted in forums from very many investors, it showed that site still developing very strong. My latest payment:

Date: 5/13/2013 5:19 PM

Batch: 143761582

Mass Fx Profit continues to pay for more than a week now, it has nice design and instant payment system is quite attractive in this mid term project, it has also launched it's official FaceBook page through which it can get huge support from investors around, Basic plan is the best of all due to it's shortest term.

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is great when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still are running very stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund here, admin too have changes hourly plans so that it is very good when investors can be easy to invest here that time is shorter. My latest payment:

Date: 5/14/2013 4:13 PM

Batch: 143893823