Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

riseprofit - riseprofit.com

HyipHistory

I'm not the admin

http://riseprofit.com/

Our company is an online investment program established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts. We offer fixed rate plans that provide stable and steady earnings for our clients. Our conventional approach, combined with our dedication and loyalty to service will provide you with an outstanding investment experience. If you are seeking for a reliable and life changing income opportunity, then Crowdailyinc.com is the right choice for you.

plans: Trial Plan : 20% daily for 7 days (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Trial $10 - $8,000 20.00

Normal Plan : 140% after 3 days (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Normal $30 - $8,000 140.00

Premium Plan : 50% hourly for 3 hours (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Premium $60 - $150 50.00

Gold Plan : 150% after 1 hour (Instant Payments)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Gold $151 - $300 150.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join Now

thanks

Actually the site have the long term plans and as well as the hourly plans . so i think this combination of plans cannot be safe because we cannot hope the hourly termed sites to be stay for a long time . But still i think the admin have failed in making the investment plans interesting because they are offering high roi and attracting the investors .

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high, because it does not fit with the time it takes to make a profit and I also saw the admin had run for 8 days and I think this program will not be able to run with a much longer time and this program has become an unsafe place for investors to invest

well any investors thinking of doing hit and run on this program should better look for other better program and investors with them,the program is claiming to be doing well with the stats on the page of the program but i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them because hit and run is not an option on this program

to claim this program is good or bad is too early for now, the rate also seems risky while in the other hand this program could be a profitable place to investors, especially for early investors who want to invest in this program and also do hit and run as fast as they can without need to compound, since this program is new we cannot see much payment proof yet.

investors have opportunity to get high profit if willing to make invest with high amount of money. but for safety reason, better if investors keep invest in minimum amount only because we all know that a hyip program can become scam anytime they want. so, to prevent investors suffering higher loss, spend in minimum amount is important.