Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profit Climbing - Profitclimbing.com

I am not admin :

Reason to Join ProfitClimbing.com!

$10 True Bonus Signup.

Start With Nothing!! and You can Withdraw it!!

No Minimum Withdraw. This will help others who invested in small amount

2% Fix Daily Profit. 150% Total Return.

Everyday you will see your account growing without delay!

2 Level Refferal Commision : 10% on level 1 and 5% on level 2

Everyone can withdraw money easily as you buy position(s).

No Bucket, No GreenLight, No Queue. Just Withdraw

Plans :

ProfitClimbing - 98% Final Solution

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Buy Position(s) $10 - $100,000 2.00

Accept : LR\PM\STP

Ref.Comission : 2 Level Refferal Commision : 10% on level 1 and 5% on level 2

WHOIS :

Domain Name: PROFITCLIMBING.COM

Registrar: CV. JOGJACAMP

Whois Server: whois.resellercamp.com

Referral URL: http://www.resellercamp.com

Name Server: FAY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Name Server: JACK.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Updated Date: 02-may-2013

Creation Date: 02-may-2013

Expiration Date: 02-may-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

From the data given above, we can see the website of this HYIP is just created and brand new. The domain name is also new. Then the script used by this HYIP is not too special. The RoI offered is still fine and reasonable. But, overall, there is nothing so special with this new HYIP. Everything is so common

From the data given above, we can see the website of this HYIP is just created and brand new. The domain name is also new. Then the script used by this HYIP is not too special. The RoI offered is still fine and reasonable. But, overall, there is nothing so special with this new HYIP. Everything is so common

i don't think i can invest with this program,the program is way too ordinary to me and i don't think the program will sustain the plan they are offering investors,though the program will pay investors but i can tell the admin of the program will not complete the term on the program and i guess it best for investors to invest wisely on this program.

I see this program making an offer similar to the profit clicking that gives a bonus of $ 10, but only the first 500 members who will get the bonus and I'm sure the admin will not be able to run with a longer period of time, as investors will only more interested in the investment program which actually already has a good reputation and also payment has been running with a very long period of time

According to the Wois details the domain is registered for 1 year but i think its not an instrument to decide whether site will pay for long time or not because too many sites available here which are registered for 1 year but go scam in 2 days.Also this site has offered long term plan so i hope it will complete its first cycle.

in order to attract investors to join, the site offering $10 bonus join. its really good form of promotion in my point of view and with reasonable daily interest rate offered, will make the site have many plus point. potentially this hyip site will be able to maintain paying for long period and so, investors deserve to join this one.