Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hourlyspeed - hourlyspeed.com

HyipHistory

I'm not the admin

http://hourlyspeed.com/

Hourlyspeed.com is one of the leading financial organizations, involved in foreign exchange trading. Our traders have received intense training in the field of FOREX trading, and their superior skills in the art of such trading, keeps our firm a class apart from every existing business of such a kind, and outmatches them in every aspect. Years of practice and research in the field of foreign exchange trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. Trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. Even though foreign exchange trading is a highly lucrative field, it takes experienced and well-trained individuals to exploit the market in the most profitable way; and that is exactly where our state of uniqueness comes. Our team of foreign exchange traders helps you to make money from your invested funds, in the most secure, safe, and reliable way, without any loss. We invite every online investor to try out our program, and take the chance of making high profits in the safest way.

Plans: Gold Plan : 130% after 2 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 150 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $90 130.00

Diamond Plan : 200% after 4 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 100 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Diamond Plan $91 - $900 200.00

6%-8% hourly for 24 hours (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $2,000 6.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $20,000 8.00

30%-35% hourly for 5 hours (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $4,000 30.00

Plan 2 $4,001 - $40,000 35.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Features: Ddos, Instant payout

Join now

thanks

what the hell do these admin think of their selves..

Is anyone so fool to believe that he is going to pay 200% after 4 hours and that too for an investment of 91+$.....Shit...

Fake fake scam ....Not recommended

i might agree with you that this program is a fake scam but the program is still managing to get a paying status from hyip monitors and personally i can only advise investors to ignore the paying status the program might be having and invest with other better program.hit and run is not an option on this program as i can tell the program is only here to scam

Theirs just too many hourly hyip site. But one thing I'm sure we can't make money in here if this site is not going to pay at all. Hourly hyip site is good and we can make good income in here. I really thought I can have something good with this site. I know many do like to make income in here. I do really want to see myself earning good and earning well in here. In the long run for me this is the best way to make money in here.

I think that best investors should put fund in this program because all their plans are very high, other min investment up to $40, it will be not able for a trying here when hourly sites always have many risk for investing although their benefit is high in all, this site too is not new when they have ran some days already therefore it have passed security limit for investing

I think what other people talking about this program is right, maybe this program is scam, but i see this program still online and in few hyip monitors this program has good status, i don't know if this program only pay admin of hyip monitors, but i ma not sure if this program can sustain for long time.

Well all the investment plans are of hourly investment plans so i am sure that not many people will able to invfest with this program because it is a known fact that we cant expect to get paid from this houroly programs for a long time . And have you seen the minimum investment here it is $40 i am sure that no one will be likely to invest with this program .

all the benefits offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I do not believe that if the admin can make big profits in just a few hours and I am sure this program is not a good place for investors to invest