Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexasset-forexasset.net

savehouse

welcome.jpg

Our financial team has been working with corporate investors since 2002. We have already prooved oursrlves as a reliable partner that always obeys its mission and high principles in professional community. Now, being absolutely confident in our abilitiy to make stable profit, we’ve decided to open our doors for privat investors.

Our main priority is to provide the exceptional quality and service to achieve the best financial results for our customers. Our team consists of professional and experienced Forex traders. Each of them works using his own strategy that allows him to get the maximum profit. Thus every trader fulfills his duties for the Company and therefore for YOU.

Accept :LR

https://forexasset.net/index.php

post-18811-0-19414700-1367527084_thumb.jpg

This new HYIP seems to be a good HYIP. It has the certificate, although we know in the end, HYIP will be the same thing and still HYIP too. The minimum to make investment on this HYIP is a little high, $ 20. Usually, most HYIP only asks the investors $ 10 to make the investment on the minimum

I don't think its worth it to invest in here. if this site is good we can see lots of proof of payments in this thread already. But I don't see any single proof of payments until now a clear sign that this site is not promoted enough for us to make good in here. I do hope that on regular basis we can really make good income in here. But without any solid proof of stability I doubt it.

Really, if look at program and temple of site as soon as their plans, I think that this can be good place for a trying, however their plans are too long at least 50 days that almost long sites at this time are not good when they can't run enough a round therefore I think that we too need to track more about this program although they have had status "paying" in some monitors but no of monitors listed too is not many

I don't think its worth it to invest in here. if this site is good we can see lots of proof of payments in this thread already. But I don't see any single proof of payments until now a clear sign that this site is not promoted enough for us to make good in here. I do hope that on regular basis we can really make good income in here. But without any solid proof of stability I doubt it.

About payment proof we still need to be careful with this one too, but you can check in the other forum if you want more payment proof of this program, as far as i know there are about 4 hyip monitors that monitoring them until now and the status of this program in that monitors are paying.

I have just seen the ratings of the site and it is showing as waiting so its better to invest here only after you get the paying status from the site admin . But the minimum amount to invest here is $20 so in my opinion that is not a small amount . so its better to investgate before you invest with this program because there are many chances of scamming here .

although the long-term investment program looks good, but I'm not sure if the admin will provide payments to its investors, because I see the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and I do not believe investors will benefit the well, and I'm sure admin will never give payment until the end of the specified time limit to make a profit to its investors

Forex Asset has been living for twelve days now and the last payment from the program was on 10th May that is two days ago as they do not credit ROI on weekends, there is a new plan added in here, two days ago, that is 8% daily for two weeks.

It is just a $10 minimum required to participate in the special plan, 8% daily for 14 days, that has been launched a couple of days ago, it is also a sustainable plan as the principal won't be returned at the end but it will be included in daily ROI, meaning which a total of 112% offered through this plan.