Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12DailyFund - 12dailyfund.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

12DailyFund

Welcome to 12DailyFund.com

12DailyFund believes that the best platform for investment returns is created by being in close contact with the markets and companies in which we invest. Therefore, we benefit from the expertise of international portfolio advisers who are on the spot and have insight into the markets in question. We have selected a number of portfolio advisers from all over the world. In this way we ensure that your investments are managed by experts who know the given market inside out. Having a local presence also makes it easier to be close to the companies in which we invest and gives the portfolio advisers the opportunity to regularly visit them. 12DailyFund have a broad range of high-quality equity and bond sub-funds to investors in Denmark and the other Nordic countries, the Baltic States, the Republic of Ireland, Germany and Luxembourg. The individual sub-funds are investing within specific investment areas, i.e. European equities or global bonds.

12DailyFund believes that the best platform for investment returns is created by being in close contact with the markets and companies in which we invest. Therefore, we benefit from the expertise of international portfolio advisers who are on the spot and have insight into the markets in question. We have selected a number of portfolio advisers from all over the world. In this way we ensure that your investments are managed by experts who know the given market inside out. Having a local presence also makes it easier to be close to the companies in which we invest and gives the portfolio advisers the opportunity to regularly visit them. 12DailyFund have a broad range of high-quality equity and bond sub-funds to investors in Denmark and the other Nordic countries, the Baltic States, the Republic of Ireland, Germany and Luxembourg. The individual sub-funds are investing within specific investment areas, i.e. European equities or global bonds.

Investment Plans:

12-15% Daily For 12 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $2,499 12.00

Plan 2 $2,500 - $4,999 13.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $9,999 14.00

Plan 4 $10,000 - $20,000 15.00

160-220% After 12 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $2,499 160.00

Plan 2 $2,500 - $4,999 180.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $9,999 200.00

Plan 4 $10,000 - $20,000 220.00

Accepted Payment Processors: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, EgoPay

Take a look and join here!

the total return offered by the admin of this program is way too high,this program is offering a profit of 44% in 12 days which i believe is way too high,though i believe the admin of the program will be paying investors for few days to attract more investors to the program but i can tell the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest

it seems we can still get a pretty good advantage of the offers given by the admin if we take the lowest profits with the minimum deposit is determined by the admin and we can get the benefits until the expiration of the time limit to make a profit, because I saw the admin has given payments to its investors quite well

The minimum amount to invest in this program is only $5 so i am sure that many of the tiny investors will be getting attracted towards this program and that is really a good thing . Good to see the program is only since past 6 days and that to with the status as paying from all the popular monitors so that is really good and positive aspect of this program .

This mid term program has been quite popular in just a week period now, and it pays instant, currently the first round with the 12 days plan is active, today it's been one week old program and there is chances of successful first round with the twelve days plan in this program.

currently this program become a paying program, and now this program doing well in some hyip industry, and from what i see 12dailyfund.com still gaining more and more investors that invest in this program. The profit here is sustainable for many investors, and it will give better lifetime for this program.

The domain of the program is registered for three years, hosting is on a dedicated server with the Black Lotus ddos protection, still a hot mid term program in the current hyip industry, that is just a week old now, last paid on 9th May, that is a day ago, which is the information provided from it's investors.

Well the profit available from plans of hyip are good but in real its very good reasonable rate of interest because we will earn a total of 144% in 12 days which mean our daily profit is less than 4% per day.I think site will stay for more than 1 month.Hope to see good results.

12DailyFund has been online for ten days now, and has been making fast payments to LR, PM & STP etc, we can check on forums for the latest payment proofs today as well, review blogs like MNO and HyipNews listing them as well, other monitors with higher attractive RCB also added to the project that pays within six hours upon applying for withdrawal.

12DailyFund offers a 5% referral commission, which is a nice deal to promote the program and earn extra income through this affiliate program as well, the first round with the twelve days plan is coming to an end successfully, it seems many investors are compunding their profits credited daily.