Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rmimarketing - rmimarketing.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Russian Money Invest Marketing is an asset management company which provides online investment solutions for investors worldwide. The main direction of our company is derivative trading which includes manipulations with forward and future contracts. We deal primarily with highly liquid assets to ensure the stable payouts to our clients and fast return on investment. The profit is generated thanks to the growth in price of the assets we purchase - the great sustainability which is achieved thanks to our professional traders is the key to successful operating of our company. Russian Money Invest Marketing makes it easy to make money

Plan:

1-Invest

Investment Amount:10$-10000$

Fixed Profit: 7% Per Month

Referral Commission: 5%

2-Network Invest

Investment Amount:100$-10000$

Fixed Profit: 20% Per Year

Referral Commission: 10% - 15 level

3-Long Term Network Invest

Fixed Profit: 30% Per Year for 3 Years

4-Islamic Network Invest (0-100)

Fixed Profit: 0-100 Per Year

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join rmimarketing here

I believe that this long-term investment program is an excellent place for as investors to invest, but the period of time specified by the admin to make a profit in my opinion is too long and will be a lot investoir are not interested in long-term investments such as this, but I'm sure the admin will work professionally in carrying out the program and will provide benefits to its investors well

I believe that this long-term investment program is an excellent place for as investors to invest, but the period of time specified by the admin to make a profit in my opinion is too long and will be a lot investoir are not interested in long-term investments such as this, but I'm sure the admin will work professionally in carrying out the program and will provide benefits to its investors well

Yes, this is such a mid term and long term investment program. The shortest investment plan on this HYIP is based on the monthly payment. Well, actually this is not too good, but the amount is very reasonable. We have to wait and see if this one can pay us well. The payment for every year is too long

it gonna time long to see proof of payment for this program as the program is paying on monthly base,though the program is offering a reasonable plan but Russian program are not to be trusted and i don't think the program will gain support from hyip monitors and moreover as a long term program,the program is not protected by any security.

Admin made mistake with saying this program has SSL security protection and also DDOS protection, but in fact there isn't any investors that made investment, even like that the interest rate that admin offered is quite stable at least for few rounds, so overall i think this program still good as hit and run investment for us.

i think this site is totally failed because people know that they can earn 5% daily however this site is paying every person after 1 month and interest is just 7% which is not enough for every members.I think admin just wasted his money in registering such program.