Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneyforferrari - moneyforferrari.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Money for Ferrari is a special program for individuals and small businesses interested in safe investment opportunities, resulting in lightning fast profit without large investments. We have developed for you 3 types of deposit, which will help you quickly get closer to your dream. Use your chance now.

Plan:

GT-500

PLAN SPENT AMOUNT ($) HOURLY PROFIT (%)

GT-500 0,7% $10 - $1,000 0.70

10X20

PLAN SPENT AMOUNT ($) DAILY PROFIT (%)

10X20 20% $20 - $2,000 20.00

LaFERRARI

PLAN SPENT AMOUNT ($) PROFIT (%)

LaFERRARI 200% $100 - $10,000 200.00

Accept: LR , PM

Join Moneyforferrari here

The plan description is a little bit unnecessary, why the GT500 and all that? It is just an hourly program, nobody will care what the investment plan is called,and fine the hourly rate is not ridiculous but the fact that admin chose to use hourly units is not a good idea! Also ten dollars is quite a large amount for normal investors to risk into an hourly program. So this site might struggle to survive for even a few hours in my prediction

I think that is because admin insipired from some Ferarri Name, actually that is not even matter, what we should look for that plan is how good that plan for us, even for hourly profit the interest rate that admin offered is quite stable enough and it will sustain if only admin can manage this site well.

well no doubt the site is nicely designed and very costly script used by admin but plans are hourly but very long term so i am not sure its safe for investing money or not.Hourly plan will take 12 days to complete while daily plan will complete in 10 days.I am very confused here.

this is just another scam program hoping to scam investors,i don't see any safe plan on this program and i can tell the program is just another scam program in disguise,all the plan inhere is not safe.moreover i have being trying to access the program for couple of minute now and i cant access the program and i can only advise investors to stay away from the program.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I am confident that this program is not a good place for investors to invest, because the admin will never give payment to its investors well