Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vipforexhourly - vipforexhourly.com

HyipHistory

I'm Not the Admin!

http://vipforexhourly.com/

Hello and welcome to our investment program vipforexhourly.com! Have you ever wanted to earn a living easily without spending much time? Get a stable income, and then only spend the money for your hobbies? Then you have came to the right place, because by investing with us, you'll receive a regular income and modern investment solutions. There are several investment plans you can choose from to suit your needs. There's nothing you are required to do - just place an investment with us and after the end of deposit term you withdraw your interest instantly!

Plans: 6% hourly for 24 hours (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $20,000 6.00

30% hourly for 5 hours (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $20,000 30.00

Power Plan : 130% after 2 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 150 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Power $55 - $1,000 130.00

Speed Plan : 200% after 4 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 100 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Speed $90 - $300 200.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join Here

thanks

There are more than 5 hyip monitors that monitoring this program right now, and i think that is good for this site since it will give more chance to admin to pay investors because this program monitored by some hyip monitors, and just info, that some of that hyip monitors put paying status for this program and i can see some payment proofs, so i think this program is paying.

Their paying huge rate in it's hourly plans which is proving one thing is they are not here to pay people for long period. profit through plan can be 144% after 1 day. I will suggest member not to make investment again should they get paid very first time.

i wonder why we have so many hourly program being launch today,i can only advise investors to stay away from this program and invest with other better program around.hit and run is not an option on this program as i can tell the program will scam anybody that invest with the program.hourly program are not to be trusted and moreover the minimum investment inhere is way too high

I advise investors to stay away from hourly program like this, because the admin will not likely provide a high enough profit as promised and we are just going to get a very big loss if hourly invest in a program like this, and we are just going to lose some money we have invested in a program like this