Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

niz - niz.cc

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The fact, that the most attractive and highly profitable area of investment activity is tourism. Among all the existing activities, tourism is considered to be one of the most attractive and profitable. It's not secret that people at the time of departure on holiday, on a nice vacation, funds do not regret. That's what the root cause of high yield tourism business, which means investment profit in this industry.

Plan:

First Zone - 7 days

Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)

First Zone $5 - $200 1.00

Second Zone - 30 days

Second Zone $50 - $1,000 1.40

Third Zone - 150 days

Third Zone $500 - $20,000 1.80

Fourth Zone - 300 days

Fourth Zone $5,000 and more 2.20

Accepted currencies: LR, PM.

Join niz here

the daily return offered on this program is very reasonable and sustainable but i can tell the program will not last,the script and design used on the program is way too cheap,i can tell the admin of this program is just offering a good return to attract investors to the program,i can tell this program will not get support from hyip monitors.

@savehouse, you can tell that this program will not get support from hyip monitors? What do you mean by wont be able to get support? Its not like hyip monitoring won't accept the payments from the hyip admin to get them to monitor. You do realise that all hyip admins pay to monitoring sites to get them listed right? There is something called paying for a service which is what the monitoring sites are offering. There is a fee involved.

But with this site, yes it is cheap but it doesn't stop the admin spending some deposited money into investment with monitoring sites, which is unlikely to happen though

the plan offering reasonable profit rate and it applies for all plan. there are short, medium and long term plan available and can be sure all type of investors will like to make invest in this hyip site. by the way, there are payment proof report available and so, this site currently in paying status.

I think we can only get a good benefit from this program if we take advantage plans 1% for 7 days, and I'm sure the admin will still provide these benefits to its investors well, but if we take a plan with greater benefits and also with a longer time, I'm sure the admin will never give the advantage to the well

• 3 weeks later...

Effectively reasonable low interest rates offered in the plans of hyip. The opportunity of great investments is very low mainly because its the Russian hyip and people will not like to invest money for long period so only because of low duration of a week in first plan people are getting attracted to it.

Minimum investment can be done with $5 but that doesn't yield much actually with the 1% daily plan, for a better ROI, we can afford to risk a $50 in the next plan with 1.4% daily ROI, Niz has been growing with many large investors around.