Time deposit: 48 hours

payments every 12 hours

Contribution from 150 to 300 $

Return: 200%

Time deposit: 96 hours

payments every 24 hours

Accept: LR, PM

Join Starstime here

the script and designed used here is not so impressive to me. 115% after 1 day is looks unsustainable and not reasonable from any side.I think admin just try to attract more investors for his program.So its better to stay away from it.I think this program will run maximum 3-4 days.

Payments every 2 hours? Does the admin mean that he is going to process payments every 2 hours? Or maybe there is a 2 hours waiting period after request of payment? To me it looks like the interest after 2 days could be just a little too high, after 1 day, and any way the site is not loading from my end, so maybe there is something dodgy going on already?

i see this program as another scam program in disguise,moreover hourly program are not to be trusted even if they have a paying status with hyip monitors.the program is also a Russian program,though the page is in bilingual page but russian program are not to be trusted plus the program is a hourly program,i guess it best to just ignore this program

good to see the site offering affordable minimum invest and potentially it will attract many investors to join. but since the site also offering high profit return in all of their plan, investors not necessary to stay invest for long period because its harmful for their capital. better investors choose to use hit and run method if willing to make invest in this hyip site.

@standart well it is the only way to do it with a program that is offering a period of 24 hours for the investment. Plus, this one is even better than any other normal 1 day plan with just less than 10 percent profit for the lowest deposit, because this has a minimum deposit of only 5 dollars unlike the usual 10 dollars, which means for those who are new to the short term and would like to try it out, they can do so without having to risk more money than they need

I suggest to investors that are not quick to believe the offers given by the admin, because the benefits offered are too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm pretty sure the admin will never provide advantage to the investors in accordance with what has been promised and I'm sure the admin will only provide payment to investors in just a few hours, after which the admin will never give payment again

Well the site is looking legit to me in light of the fact that 8923$ contributed made by individuals and more than 50% deposits as of now withdrawn by people.we can see that various hyip screens are revealing to its paying status which i suppose is sufficient to demonstrated this site as legit.