Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HourProject - hourproject.biz

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

HourProject

Your life may change for better and the Hour Project is ready to start those changes by providing a financial freedom and independence to the customers.

We provide an opportunity to any person worldwide to become an investor and start earning on stock trade even without possessing large assets. All you need is an access to the Internet. The Hour Project joins investors and offers a global internet service for wealth management. While earning ourselves we give a chance to other people to make some money as well. Join us, and may be this will become a finding for you.

Investment Plans:

6% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

6% HOURLY $5 - $100 6.00

125% AFTER 20 HOURS

125% AFTER 20 HOURS $10 - $5,000 125.00

250% AFTER 40 HOURS

250% AFTER 40 HOURS $20 - $5,000 250.00

Accepted Payment Processors: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Take a look and join here!

i can see this program as lunched today in the online with grateful script at the same time attractive plans,but i hope there are many hourly plans are lunched in the online but right now no program has successful run for many days and i can see this program has secure with ssl then there will be no much risks for the investors to invest big capital

i really don't like investing with hourly programs and i can only advise investors to stay away from them as well,this program has being running online for 1 days now,though the program is having a paying status with hyip monitors but the trust remain that th program is not safe for any hyip investor that think he/she can do hit and run on the program

Definitely do not invest here because of several reasons, First mainly because of the running days already for an hourly they are likely to have gone bust within hours, or staright after 1 round has passed, and second, the site is offering 44% percent in just one round. Don't talk about hourly ones, not even weekly ones are likely to maintain this rate of interest!

even the script that admin use is a good script and looks like licensed script but i still say this program is a cheap program, it is better if we careful when want to invest here, this hourly investment program surely unstable and interest rate that admin offered is unreasonable for us.

affordable minimum invest offered this hyip site and I am sure it will lead the hyip able to attract many investors to join. but its with one condition, the hyip should able to prove that they are paying and reliable. if not, investors maybe will not consider to make invest. because basically, all plan in this hyip site is risky due to offering not reasonable profit return.