Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

King-Investment - King-Investment.net

Hyip Council

I'm Not The Admin

King-Investment

Started Apr 23, 2013

King-Investment.net is a large-scale asset management company in the United States. King-Investment.net was created by a group of professional traders, qualified experts, skilled analysts and experienced bankers with well-diversified areas of expertise such as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, energies, raw materials and mutual funds with having more than 15 years of extensive practical experiences of combined skills, knowledge, talents, creativity, intelligences and capabilities to allow for participation in the business market within a safe and non-risk investment environment.

Dedicated Server

DDOS Protected

Licensed Script

Unique Design

Starter 1,5% Daily for 80 Days return Principal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $500 1.50

Personal 1,8% daily for 80 days Return Principal

Plan 1 $501 - $5,000 1.80

Business 2% Daily for 80 Days Return Principal

Plan 1 $5,001 - $50,000 2.00

Diamond 2.5% daily for 80 days Return Principal

Plan 1 $50,001 - $100,000 2.50

Accepts Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money

Referral Commission 10%

King-Investment

Domain name: king-investment.net

Name Servers:

ns1.ddosbreak.com

ns2.ddosbreak.com

Creation date: 19 Apr 2013 13:26:00

Expiration date: 19 Apr 2014 05:26:00

Am I right in thinking that the site is only receiving investment from hyip monitoring services? For such a scrappy looking site with typical short term hyip script, there is no way that any big investors would want to invest here. We need at least hundred dollars to invest in the 1st plan, and the return seems to be too high, as principle investment is returned at the end of the period. Which is why I think it is no longer a paying site, as rate us page doesn't work any more

this program has lunched many days back but i cants see hyip monitors have added into this program,then we will wait for some more days before investing high capital for long term period in this hyip program and if any investors got the payment from this program please post the payment proof to help another investors

this program has lunched many days back but i cants see hyip monitors have added into this program,then we will wait for some more days before investing high capital for long term period in this hyip program and if any investors got the payment from this program please post the payment proof to help another investors

i don't think this program has being running for some time,like you have said the program has being running many days back,the program is a new program,even according to the stats on the page of the program,the program is just 3 days online and hyip monitors are having the program listed for even less than 3 days,though the minimum investment is high and that why the program will not see hyip investors and monitors to invest with it.

I like with the plan because offering reasonable daily interest rate and its also explain that potentially the hyip will able to maintain paying for long period. but that make me reluctant to join is because the minimum invest is really high. even too high to spend in a hyip only. for mostly investors including me, will choose to spread $100 in many hyip rather than use it to invest in a hyip only.

Very well its very surprising that it has got an investment of 2300$ however we are able to see of which minimum investment is originating in 100$ that seems certainly not affordable regarding investors. I think all investors can be hyip monitors as a normal investor cant afford such amount I wish site may proved legit. Good luck.

Very Good News ... Very Very Reasonable Plans ...

Starter 1,5% Daily for 80 Days return Principal

Plan 1 $100 - $500 1.50

Personal 1,8% daily for 80 days Return Principal

Plan 1 $501 - $5,000 1.80

Business 2% Daily for 80 Days Return Principal

Plan 1 $5,001 - $50,000 2.00

2.5% daily for 80 days Return Principal

Plan 1 $50,001 - $100,000 2.50

But 100 $ Minimum Is High For Some Beoble .. But Good Luck For You ..

although the long-term benefits will we get from this program is quite large with a return on capital that we have invested, I'm pretty sure the admin will give you the benefit to its investors very well, because the minimum deposit is determined by the admin is very high and I think the minimum deposits are determined by the admin is a very reasonable thing for a long-term investment program that either