Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mgfunds - mgfunds.com

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@rose

you're just saying the truth about this program.A low daily interest and much days for one to wait.For good 45days all we can earn for our trouble is just 143% which is too low.After all the minimum makes this program unavailable for investors since min to invest here is $30

thats what iam trying to state we look look for stable plans but they should on the other hand be attractive also instead of investing the minimum $30 here we can split it among many plans of many hyips and earn more for the same period so the plans are not attractive at all

thats what iam trying to state we look look for stable plans but they should on the other hand be attractive also instead of investing the minimum $30 here we can split it among many plans of many hyips and earn more for the same period so the plans are not attractive at all

people have different strategies i for example love to diversify too, but most of my money is in long term plans and 30% of my money is spitted among 5-8 other short term programs..

I glad that I did invest in CS back then even if it was 50$ minimum to deposit but i made more in the long term that way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

life time 72 days and till date there is no problem with their status,

one of the top performing performing programs, the latest payment available on forums is of 14th March,

the early investors have already made more than 150% profit from the program so far,

the second round is running presently, hopefully they should continue to pay for few more rounds.

• 2 weeks later...

life time 86 days and has managed to have paying status so far,

now that they are around 3 months old, we can say the program has paid investors for two rounds successfully, 3% each calender day so far,

I think they are still good to venture with as recently I have noticed this one buying advertising spot on TG as well.

this program has been paying for 92 days already,

I have reviewed their status on monitors that there has been all positive votes for the program so far,

though the program looks very simple,

they have good security and DDOS protection, that I wish more success for this program.

Believe it or not this site is now rank 20,000th in alexa rating. Its means this site is very popular site. But my concern right now is the dropping of visitors. Even though its overall rating is still good until now its already have a sign of slowing down. 20% decline in last seven days and 14% decline in a month.

7 day 0.00660 -20% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00900 -14% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

• 1 month later...

when the program was introduced, I haven't expected that this one can grow active for this long,

I predicted that this one can stay for around three months only,

but good to see that this one has been paying for 134 days so far,

that is around five months for now, let's wish this one can stay like this for many more months to come.

• 5 weeks later...

Nothing special about this site but the main thing is that the site is paying and 3% daily for 45 days I think is great investment plans.

Plus if you don't know about this hyip anything you can check their rating section and read some feedbacks from forums about this hyip site.

• 1 month later...

This site is running and paying for 204 days already and so far until now theirs no issue that make this site too risky to invest. I guess its time to invest more in here this august then maintain principal and cashout the interest to reach bep.

They have high investment requirement of 30$, can't afford as small earner, but some how I like their approach & thinking, Minimum withdraw is 3$, so I am disappointed about it..... we need to wait long after maturity for this reason... And The profit will be paid only for 5 business days in a week, although it's reasonable for holiday, but there is many trusted one which pay us in that days also...

The minimum investment is just very high, $30 will be realy a big amount to test the hyip.

However, 3% for 45 days is not bad at all.

So, overall i can say that if the site pays, the big invertors will be in great profit.

I do agree. 30 dollars is too high for an average investors like us. 30 dollars for me means at least two months of posting in one ptp site. And that what I can't afford. The best rate for me is 5 to 10 dollars. At least I can earn that in two to three weeks. I think admin has made a mistake in here. If he lower the minimum I'm sure many will invest in here.

@budado

that is true, the higher minimum is what made me too not take risk in this program,

but when this one is achieving great results like more than six months successful payments,

I really feel bad for not taking part in this investment program,

anyway, congrats that all investors that afford a minimum of $30 here are making nice profits.

@archu7

Its paying 214 days to be exact. Yeah. If we have invested on the first week and compound our earnings Imagine how much we have right now. But the truth is that unless we are close to admin we really don't know how long a site will keep on paying. But usually I uses traffics as basis of the site success.The more activity the site receive the more I think the site will last longer.

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed that there have been few bad votes, regarding pending payments from MGF, on GP monitor,

there is very good votes as well,

I think the program has been paying for 225 days so far.

usually does bad votes I think (since I don't have proof) is either just nonsense people who don't even have an account but just want to vote. Others are does who invested or try to invest but some how in freak accident they forgot their LR or what ever reason that they don't earn or receive their payments. Lets face it . even though its a script theirs are time that something goes wrong. But over all MGfunds is a good paying site until now.

@budado

that's true, though they set huge minimum of $30,

this simple program has been successful so far in order to attract lot of investors, small as well as large,

no doubt this short term plan program will reach the one year active mile stone as well.

• 2 weeks later...

In other sites this thread was been put in scam section since they say its only paying monitoring site. But I wonder if its true or not. Simply because if hyip monitoring sites are the only one who invest in here then they are the one that got paid only. Right? The only way to know if this site really still pays or not is to invest and cashout.

@budado

that's true, I just have checked the discussion of this program in TG forum,

and I have noticed that few members were complaining that the payments made selectively,

but the rest of the monitoring admins have been posting proofs until 30th August, so far.

Sad to say until now I still see proof of payments and I think they come from hyip monitoring site. Right now I'm disappointed with goldpoll too. Because in goldpoll the status is still paying. Usually in my experience the status will be problematic. Even if the site is paying since its paying selectively. I loss my faith with goldpoll right now because of this.

their global rank on Alexa is quite good, just around twenty thousands,

but the traffic for last few months is not good, it's declined to 16% in last three months, 40% in just one month, and 7% in a week,

since the site is losing traffic, they might have been forced to make selective payments.

• 2 weeks later...