Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InfinityOilandGasltd.com - infinityoilandgasltd.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://infinityoilandgasltd.com

b60.gif

Welcome To Infinity Oil and Gas Ltd,

Infinity oil and gas Ltd is seriously engaged in Product trading, Automotive gas oil (AGO) Petrol (PMS) and Dual purpose Kerosene (DPK) .

infinityoilandgasltd.com transactions base amounts to $5million to $100million in a deal. We are expanding our operation base in Africa and there is no other better time to welcome investors into our firm other than now. Investing in our terminals is the best deal an investor can go into as we maintain business activities Monday to Friday and we payout profits on each and every single business day. Join us! Be our Investor! We are appreciate serving you.

PLANS:

110 % After 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 2.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 4.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 6.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 8.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

120 % After 10 days

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 5.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,000 10.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 15.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 20.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% After 5 days

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 10.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 20.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 30.00

Plan 4 $10,001 - $20,000 40.00

Plan 5 $20,001 - $50,000 50.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% After 3 days

Plan 1 $1,000 - $5,000 25.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 50.00

Plan 3 $10,001 - $20,000 100.00

Accept : LibertyReserve,Perfect Money

Link : http://infinityoilandgasltd.com

110% After 10 days is probably still the biggest advantages we can get from this program, but if we actually take advantage of the higher offer, I am not sure the admin will give the advantage to us and it seems like the admin will not be able to run with a long time and I'm sure the admin will only be able to run up to the deadline of 10 days only

110% after 10 day looks reasonable.I think this plane is quite better for investment but the other planes are looks risky and for this this hyip will stop paying very soon.But there is a chance for getting paid for first as it is new program so a 10 days risk may be acceptable here.

110% after 10 day looks reasonable.I think this plane is quite better for investment but the other planes are looks risky and for this this hyip will stop paying very soon.But there is a chance for getting paid for first as it is new program so a 10 days risk may be acceptable here.

i agree with you,but i believe the admin of this program will only be paying investors for more than a round on this program before the admin of the program might run with investors investment.the minimum investment on other plan are high and i can tell the admin will not see investors that will invest that much,the admin will be willing to go 2 round to attract investors to the program

Well everyone thinks that 110% after 10 days seem reasonable as it is not the classic 1 day, but getting a 10 percent profit after 10 days seem a bit too long I think, although it could be very sustainable. Since most sites offer either daily interest or weekly, its rare to find one that offers interest after 10 days, so it would be interesting to see how it works and goes.

some of plan offering reasonable profit rate but mostly plan offering high and not reasonable profit rate. it will make the site difficult to maintain paying for long period. unless the site get support from many of hyip monitor site and able to attract many of investors to join also. if not, the hyip will have less of back up capital and it surely will make them become scam fast.

a great number of income plans offered by just this hyip although unfortunately solely first plan is in range of investors because all other plans are starting from huge amount. I think nearly all of members will never prefer to invest here since they are paying profits after 10 nights which seems very risky .