Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneyferry - Moneyferry.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://moneyferry.com

468x60.gif

Welcome to the hottest new investment platform online! MoneyFerry.com - MoneyFerry.com is a professionally run investment site with over a dozen experienced employees with over 8 years of experience. Earn 12% daily every day, it's that easy. At the end of 12 days your total earnings will equal 144% (rate of ROI). Let MoneyFerry.com allow you to step into profit and a world of financial independence. It is what we all want? MoneyFerry provides a stable and reliable form of investment for the masses. Join today!

PLANS:

12% daily for 12 days - 144%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500,000 12.00

Accept : LR, PM, Egopay

Link : http://moneyferry.com

i can tell this program will pay investors but the program will online be doing that attract more investors to the program before the admin of the program might scam investors.programs with high return like this don't complete the term on the plan they are offering investors.i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them

I think we can still get a good profit from the offers given by the admin, if we invest in the current admin just started running, because I'm sure the admin will only run up to a period of 12 days and the admin will just pay some of its investors only and most other investors will never get payment from admin

the script is really secure because already installed with ddos and ssl protection. but unfortunately the plan not as secure as the script because offering high profit return in short term period only. its not reasonable and potentially will make the site unable to maintain paying for long period. if investors willing to make invest, better be careful.

a gain of 144% can we get in just 12 days, I believe the admin will give this advantage to the investors, but only a few investors who will benefit, because this program will only run until the expiration of the time limit specified in make a profit, if we invest in the current admin has run for several days, then we will not be able to get a gain of 144% from admin