Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Progress-money - Progress-money.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://progress-money.com

468x60_ru.gif

Are you tired of searching for regular earn income for you and your family? Are you fed up with spending money for scam projects? Lost your faith in finding really worth earning in the internet? Congratulate yourself with victory! You've found the instrument which will help you in achieving your desires and aims towards wealthy living.

PROGRESS MONEY - the internet-charity fund, whose aim is to improve your financial situation. Everyone can participate in this system regardless of social status, rank in society and financial matters. The aim of this program is simple - by helping others you are helping yourself.

PLANS:

200% after 16 days

Min : 1$

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://progress-money.com

this program is a Russian program,though the program is bilingual program but the original language is Russian and Russian programs are not to be trusted,i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with the them,the return offered by the admin of the program is high as well.this program is just a scam in disguise

I do not believe the offers given by the admin, because in just a period of 16 days we can get the benefit of 200% from this program and I am just sure the admin will never provide such benefits to its investors and the admin will only provide payment to investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give any further payment to investors

good to see there is payment proof posted here and its explain that currently the hyip have paying status. by the way, I've calculated and found that average net profit per day is more than 5%. its including high and according to me, will never lead the hyip able to maintain paying for long period. but maybe invest for a round only still safe.

@standart that is right, profit each day is higher than 5 percent, and I have know very few hyips that have stayed for longer than 2 rounds with rates more than 5% interest each day, so I feel a little sceptical about this one too, seeing as it doesn't seem like it is going to be one of those that will attract many many investors' attention and cause them to invest, as the plan is a little unconventional

well the profit of 200% after sixteen days is good since daily profit might be approximately some 4. 5% however i do not think folks will show interest toward it since profits following 16 days is very risky. It was much much better if administrative pay profit to people every day for sixteen days.