Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bbl-bux - bbl-bux.com

nimday

well the click rate on this program might be low and ok but the number of ads available is too small,though the program is offering a low minimum payout as well but as at the time i check with this program,the program is having less than 5 ads for members to click on,though the program is pretty much new online and i guess the admin can still add more ads.

new ptc site and seems still unable to make good progress. but soon enough this site will have lots of registered member because offering good daily earning rate and low minimum payout. I expect the site paying but there is no payment proof report available so far. well its reasonable since we know that this site is still new.

I don't mind if the rate is low as long its paying. For me that is what is important that the site is paying. I do hope I can make good income in here also. I'm sure we all have hard time earning in ptc sites but if we find a much better site the better. I do like to see myself earning good and earning well in here. I just do feel that its worth it to try to spend my time in here I really do.

• 4 weeks later...