Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

agroinv - agroinv.biz

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not the admin

b728.gif

To be honest, the biggest part of our reasoning in terms of committing to this project relies on our belief that this functionality is unique (both online and in terms of what our competitors are not doing) and the benefits to our members are obvious...

Which is why we also combine this gut-feel with the knowledge that increased usability is a significant benefit to our users. Combining an empirical metric such as increased usability with a belief / gut-feel that the project will deliver additional (unquantifiable) value, gives us a much stronger basis from which to evaluate this decision.

Plans:

16% daily for 8 days

Min $5 /Max $2000

15% daily for 10 days

Min $20/Max $25000

Accept: LR, PM, STP, Ego

24/7 investors support

Strong DDoS Protection

Comodo SSL 256 bit

GoldCoders License Script

unique design

Date: 4/23/2013 4:57 AM

Batch: 141135268

Sent To: U9401918 (agroinv.biz)

Amount: $100.00

Memo: Deposit to AgroInvest User hyip24.net

Thank you.

ago.jpg

Join Here

well i guess i can only wish investors that have invest with this program best of luck on this program,though i think the 8 days plan is ok but the daily return might affect the program and i can only advise investors to invest wisely on the program.good to see the minimum investment required by the admin of the program is low and reachable for investors.

site look like high rate hyip site,,and high rate plan..so site is high rate risky site..but they still paying..i checked all hyip monitors about this site..maximum monitors status is paying and this site done really great invest and paying all members.but will gone this site after a few days.cos all high rate hyip site come online for get money.whev they get enough profit from members they gone from internet and become scam site,,,.and stop paying all members...

That's not true,the principal is included in the daily roi and that is what makes it to look like high roi,the admin of the program has been honest to investors,the mode of payment in here is automated 'cos i have just requested for a payout and i got paid in less than 20 seconds,here is my payment proof below:

Date: 4/24/2013 1:06 PM

Batch: 141357574

From Account: U9401918 (agroinv.biz)

Amount: $0.80

Memo: Withdraw from AgroInvest

Thank you.

I think this hyip quite good for investment and here is less risk from other.the roi offered by the admins very reasonable and sustainable.here we can see some good payment proofs and admin is also very honest to investors. so for few more days any one can take a risk investing here.

benefits offered by the admin was incompatible with the time it takes to make a profit and I think that this program is not a good place for the invetor to invest, because we will never be able to get the full advantage of this offer and I'm sure the admin will only give payments to its investors in just 1 day or 2 days only

You are absolutely wrong,you don't really know how to analyze a hyip program,check the site again and see the features that the site has,the admin would not just want to make pea-nuts from the program,so he would allow the program to stay for more than 8 days before planning to escape with investors funds,anyways i have just been paid again

Date: 4/25/2013 1:23 PM

Batch: 141496702

Thank you.

There is an update about the site,the admin was using SSL certificate by COMODO before but he has changed it to Thawte,he said Thawte is more effective than COMODO,anyways i have received another payment just now,here is the proof below:

Date: 4/26/2013 2:17 PM

Batch: 141637534

Thank you.

The first plan is very ok and sustainable and given the low minimum investment amount...However 15% daily for 10 days means you will get your principal back plus 50% profit in ten days which is very high by all standards..Its good to see people posting proofs though

I must be sincere to you all the plans has a roi that is not reasonable and sustainable,i only invested in this program simply because it has a low minimum deposit and the program is so new,if not for those 2 facts,i would have not invested here,anyways just got paid again

Date: 4/27/2013 2:53 PM

Batch: 141754483

Thank you.

16% daily for 8 days

Min $5 /Max $2000

15% daily for 10 days

Min $20/Max $25000

This site has only two plans so I guess we can make good income in here if we invest 5 dollars and hope that for eight days this one will going to pay. The 8 and 10 days plan has two days interval only but I know in the long run we can end up earning good chance if we invest in the shorter plan than that longer plan as even though its only two days differential its still a big differential if the site turn to scam on the eighth day.

This site has only two plans so I guess we can make good income in here if we invest 5 dollars and hope that for eight days this one will going to pay. The 8 and 10 days plan has two days interval only but I know in the long run we can end up earning good chance if we invest in the shorter plan than that longer plan as even though its only two days differential its still a big differential if the site turn to scam on the eighth day.

well like you said if the program did stop paying investors before the 8th day online it gonna mean a lot of lose,well the program begin selective payment on the 6th day and stop paying investors on the 7th day,all the investors that invest with the program end up losing their money on the program with on investors reaching bep on the program.

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/agroinv.biz