Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JLBCO - jlbco.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

JLBCO

The investment plans created by the experienced team of traders at JLBCO are specifically designed to maximize gains while minimizing risk.

By allocating our investment portolio into multiple markets, we are able to provide our investors a long-term and sustainable ROI.

Our traders maintain a carefully balanced investment portfolio with a core strategy of trading in high-risk, high ROI markets such as Forex, Stocks, and Commodities, as well as investment in low-risk Mutual Funds and Bonds in order to hedge against risk and offset any potential losses experienced during trading.

Investment Plans: 3% ~ 6% Daily for 70 Business Days

Standard Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Level I $10 - $499 3.00

Level II $500 - $999 3.50

Level III $1,000 - $9,999 4.00

Global VIP Elite

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Level I $10,000 - $19,999 5.00

Level II $20,000 - $34,999 5.50

Level III $35,000 - $50,000 6.00

Accepted Payment Processors: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, EgoPay, SolidTrustPay, PexPay

Take a look and join here!

this program is a long term program and good to see that the admin of the program has done well with the program,i can tell the program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors,good to also see that the program is well secured and the daily return is sustainable as well,though the total return look kinda high but the program will take close to 3 month to finish a round

i have no idea about the site.but they give small profit and their plan really great.so we can tell this site build for long time and their business plan look like real profit plan.and really they give real money.not make dream on people.so really great site and i check the site.all hyip monitors say paying status.do i hope this site risk free site..

though daily gains offered by admin good enough for a long-term investment program, but I am not sure if the admin will give full benefit to its investors up to 70 days and I am just sure the admin will provide payments to its investors in just a few days, after which the admin will stop payments to investors for ever

Hm... Just me or is the hyip site not loading at this time of the day? Getting the web page is not available message from my end. But I am hoping that this is only a temporary issue since the site say the plans are going to be over 70 days long so surely it can't have gone scam already... Other wise that is seriously poor performance

Well glad to see the payments being made even on the weekends. These days are the most likely days of the week fro hyips to go bust, and for a relatively short term program like this one, not being able to trade, and still having to make payments mean that the site has managed to get lots of deposit in the first place and can afford to use some money deposited to directly make payments. If on Monday it remains paying, it will be a good time to start investing for me.

We really can't earn money if we don't want to take some risk right? I think its good to take some risk in here. I don't know if this one will going to last long. But one thing I'm sure sometimes we just really need to follow our instinct and take some risk if we really want to make some money in here as this one can end up as a paying site or as a scam site in matter of few days only.

JLBCO has been paying for more than two weeks, this project has a mid term plan, 3% daily for 70 business days, the payments are quite fast but maximum of twelve hours waiting period required to get paid from them, Geo Trust ssl security as well as ddos protection from BlockDos are great secuirty features.

I have invested a $30 in this program, and when I tried to apply for my first withdrawal today, it was not possible, as they have stated in their FAQ that there is minimum withdrawal limit set at $1, so I think small investors have to wait to collect $1 before they can get applied for the payment.

JLBCO has been growing steadily and here is the latest news update from the program, regarding the interview they participated with PHO, paying hyips online !

Latest Updates

We have no new updates to mention other than that everything has been running very smoothly with our company and investment program. We have been experiencing steady and continued growth, and are in a secure position for providing long term and stable returns for all of our investors.

Also, we have recently took part in an interview with PHO that can be read http://www.paying-hyip-online.com/?a=interviews

I have experienced a fast payment from the program today, I have been paid from the program within few minutes after applying for the withdrawal request, it is just sent in exactly fifteen to twenty minutes, of course the system pays manually, but the payment comes quite fast from the active admin of the project.