Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sendmehits - sendmehits.com

zyakka

How do I earn credits or cash?

You earn credits or cash (if enabled) by Auto Surfing or Manual Surfing, referring others to the site with your Referral URL. Random rewards are also given each day when you login to your Member Area. You may then use the credits earn from your surfs and referral surfs and convert them into cash.

Free 1:1 Targeted Traffic Exchange & Paid To Surf Network

Upgrade to a paid membership by the end of this month and receive 1 month worth of credits FREE!

$0.03 USD per 1000 banner credits

$0.10 USD per 1000 auto surf credits

$0.50 USD per 1000 manual surf credits

Geotargeting

25 seconds timer

Paypal payments 2$ min

Join to sendmehits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have stopped surfing on SendMeHits now my referrals will earn me credits without any input from me I don't have time to be surfing their aswel so I will log-in once every week and convert the credits I have earned via my referrals. Sometimes it is a few thousand sometimes only hundred but it's something I guess.

This site offer credit for surf and referral surf and can convert into the cash. but I can't see information about how much minimum credit that can convert into credit. maybe anyone know about this information? the good thing from this site is offer good traffic ratio.

In your SendMeHits account go to convert credits thats how you convert them to cash.