marihuanabux - marihuanabux.com

juzfinal

banner3.png

Details(For standard members):

click rate: $0.01

ref click: $0.002

ads per day:5-7

minimum cashout: $3

withdraw: manually for standard, instant for upgrade.

waiting period for payment: 1 day

My reviews:

Not a bad site, however, they are having lots of rules and before u join this site, better check their TOS.

Another bad point for this site is, standard members are not allowed to withdraw 100% payment but 50% will be moved to purchase balance when we cashout. Anyway, I received my payment within few hours after requested.

marihuanabux1st.jpg

banner3.png

This is one of the very few PTC site that have lasted for more than 1 year this year and they are buxhost site ,and very rarely a buxhost survive in the ptc industry .

And also form OCT 11 onwards this buxhost site will have instant payment faciltiy to all their members .

This is one of the very few PTC site that have lasted for more than 1 year this year and they are buxhost site ,and very rarely a buxhost survive in the ptc industry .

And also form OCT 11 onwards this buxhost site will have instant payment faciltiy to all their members .

may I know where do u get this news? I don't read any news from the admin regarding instant payment for standard members.

However, I don't really care too much about this because even until now, the admin still paying within 24 hours.

What I like here is the admins are active and they are keeping their members update in their status and that's a good sign.. however I dont like their rules especially the need 5 posts in forum before request payment

This is the problem, although 5 posts in the forum doesn't seems to be a hard task, but u need at least 5 days to make the 5 posts because from their rule, the 5 posts should be made in different date. :blink:

But the great point is, the admin is still paying.

This is the problem, although 5 posts in the forum doesn't seems to be a hard task, but u need at least 5 days to make the 5 posts because from their rule, the 5 posts should be made in different date. :blink:

But the great point is, the admin is still paying.

yes you are right 5post seems very easy if it is only allowed on the same day.. I guess they only want us to visit their forum more often that's why they did that post 5 post in different days.

yes you are right 5post seems very easy if it is only allowed on the same day.. I guess they only want us to visit their forum more often that's why they did that post 5 post in different days.

when u made any post, your post straight away go to "under investigation" and it wouldn't show out, so u need to wait another for your post to be checked and published.

Really not a good point here, so I would recommended every member to start posting in the site 10 days before u want to cashout. ;)

when u made any post, your post straight away go to "under investigation" and it wouldn't show out, so u need to wait another for your post to be checked and published.

Really not a good point here, so I would recommended every member to start posting in the site 10 days before u want to cashout. ;)

you have a point this is to avoid taking longer days to cashout just like what happen to me.. it takes me about 15days before I got my first cahout because i was to lazy to post anyway

As of know they have completed 10 months ,Very few buxhost site will only have done that ,And just because of this unbelievable buxhost existence this one seems to be a legit one .

But dont get an multi upgrade account at the beginning itself ,Just learn more about the earning possibilities also .

you have a point this is to avoid taking longer days to cashout just like what happen to me.. it takes me about 15days before I got my first cahout because i was to lazy to post anyway

If u refused to made 5 posts in the forum / not fulfilled their requirements, your payment request will be denied straight away.

The amount will back to your balance until u reach their criteria. This is what I read in their forums. so, just do read their TOS and follow everything stated.

the site has the paypal problem but recently it has improved a lot so it is the best site in the bux host sites same admin has another site cogollobux but this site is not good for standard members but it has a very low ref clicks and slightly higher minimum payout that sometimes I only get 1-2 ads..

The site has indeed now support instant payment for even standard members just as a part of their 10 months celebration ,So far they have paid out much to the users and also paid around 250$ as the subscription fee of buxhost ,At the same time the are having much upgraded users too .

The site has indeed now support instant payment for even standard members just as a part of their 10 months celebration ,So far they have paid out much to the users and also paid around 250$ as the subscription fee of buxhost ,At the same time the are having much upgraded users too .

pls show me the announcement, because I did a search in the forum but never get any regarding this.

The admin announced to increase number of standard members' ads. Now every standard member can click UP to 15 ads per day, although I think this amount is really profitable, however, I don't get this amount of ads per day, lolz :P

Admin started prepare to add in "instant payment" for Paypal. I guess this feature will only available for upgraded members in future period.

However, I received my payment very fast too almost like instant although I stayed as a standard member. So, nothing blame on this:

2010/10/20 10:47

Good news, as Instant Payout for PayPal is on its way.

Marihuanabux team

banner3.png

Details(For standard members):

click rate: $0.01

ref click: $0.002

ads per day:5-7

minimum cashout: $3

withdraw: manually for standard, instant for upgrade.

waiting period for payment: 1 day

My reviews:

Not a bad site, however, they are having lots of rules and before u join this site, better check their TOS.

Another bad point for this site is, standard members are not allowed to withdraw 100% payment but 50% will be moved to purchase balance when we cashout. Anyway, I received my payment within few hours after requested.

marihuanabux1st.jpg

banner3.png

Ok giving this a try. I need money in my paypal.

I signed up under you? Used the banner in your post. If i did check so you have me as ref. username sus

:)

Ok giving this a try. I need money in my paypal.

I signed up under you? Used the banner in your post. If i did check so you have me as ref. username sus

:)

yes, u r under me, thanks for be my ref~ ;)

Some tips for u to boost up your earnings. Check into the site in different time, I can click around 10 ads per day (standard members able to click UP to 15 ads). This mean I able to earn around $0.1 daily from this site.

There are some changes in TOC in MarihuanaBux.com.

B) The minimum cashout is $3 for 1st payment, 2nd payment $5, 3th and all others payments $8.

hello, from the admin's words, standard members 1st cashout is $3 and after this, $5 for forever.

Between, for upgraded members, their minimum payout always at $0.1

thank you for your good reviews, I want to ask that to payout from this site I must invest or not? and what is the maximum number of direct referral for standerd member?

U no need to invest anything in order to cashout. However, u will only receive 50% of your earnings and 50% goes to your purchase balance. Almost same as forcing investment, lolz~ :D

I have rented 4 refs here. Most of them clicked quite active in the first few days. Unfortunately, now 2 of them have completely stopped clicking and seems I am in lose... :angry:

Oh yes, for standard members, we need to wait at least 10 days to rent another batch of refs. Too long period~ :blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

very good news (new year bonus) about marihuanabux

Upgrade 50% discount

Cogollo(eco);Normal membership prices for 1 month 7,99$ - 50% off=3,99$+(100.000 views banner)

Cogollo;Normal membership prices for 1 month 15,99$ - 50% off=7,99$ +(200000 views banner)

Ex cogollo;Normal membership prices for 1 month 32,99$ - 50% off=16,49$ +(400000 views banner)

• 1 month later...

I am old member in this site but i was inactive for a long time but I am back cilcking now because this site proof that it is legit and trusted, there are maney payment proof and the sit now have abuot 26,592 Members and paid $17,608 Paid, this status is very good and also there is no investment needed to get your cashout wich is know $4 not $3, the referral click for standard member $.002 and this is very low, it is very good to try to get some direct referrals and upgrade in this profitable site.