Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

escaliva - escaliva.com

Escaliva is a mutual company consists of various professional traders varied in multiple fields of investment. Escaliva is led by Leonard Coffman, Escaliva's CEO and also a financial consultant with over 20 years of experience. After many years of trading and earning profits, we decided to move our business strategy to the next level by sharing our experience and opportunity among our investors through our revolutionary online investment experience.

Since not everyone who wanted to invest with us is an investor, we try to make things as simple as possible. We had looked into our revenue statistics in the past couple of years, made revenue forecasts, and came up with 3 simple plans for our investors to invest in.

plans.png

http://www.escaliva.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Every plans are just for 7 days & hope so it will give it back our principle as well daily profits. There is Live chat online available for satisfaction that I have used to communicate with their agents. There is also attached forum discussed on this site & some linked with those forums... Looking trusted site..

The site do really look good, the faq is very well written.

Its not the ordinary standard answers.

For example the faq has for each subject like withdrawals a very well and full written answer dialog.

Payouts are processed instantly here. Check your Liberty Reserve account; the money should be there already!

Thats the answer for how long time it takes to get the money after a withdrawal request.

They even explain very well on how the comopound is working

Can you give me the difference in profit for 0% and 100% compounding?

2.8% daily

Compound 0%: 119.60% ROI

Compound 100%: 121.33% ROI

4.2% daily

Compound 0%: 129.40% ROI

Compound 100%: 133.37% ROI

5.6% daily

Compound 0%: 139.20% ROI

Compound 100%: 146.44% ROI

For more details on total returns on different compounding rate, please check our calculator on Escaliva

i have to say it is an impressive faq. The plans is a bit high but if the principal is in the return which they arent it would have been good.

Out of the four monitors they have on the site 2 of them having waiting status. And 2 having paying stats.

I think this one can gain more members in the coming days and could be good for a cycle or 2.

The site is having a nice design but the payment processor is limited to liberty reserve which may act as an limiting factor and may limit the site transactions in the future

Further the minimum investment of $20 for too high for newbies to test the site

If the admin can introduce a test plan and also more payment processor in to the site then its limitations would be overcome

Out of the 3 plans available it could be expected many would invest under the 2.8% daily plan and the profits i snot too high for short term so i feel as the monitors change their status of ranking from waiting to paying it will be a good time to invest and get some good profit

The monitors status has now changed to paying so its good to see the site has already released some payouts

Further there is up to 150% RCB offer available for new investors who are willing to invest

Good to note the site is monitored by MNO which adds value to the site in the eyes of the investors

For me this site is to high for to game a cycle. Othervise i think i would have hit it for a cycle.

It is starting to pay out so for thoose willing to risk it, get going or it will be to late.

In my opinion its just to late...

The interest is really interested :D

but when I checked for a whois status, got this information : "Reverse IP: 19 other sites hosted on this server."

Well, they are not using dedicated server for HYIP :D

I am not sure but seems the admin already planned to not last longer stay, at least they move to better server.

The interest is really interested :D

but when I checked for a whois status, got this information : "Reverse IP: 19 other sites hosted on this server."

Well, they are not using dedicated server for HYIP :D

I am not sure but seems the admin already planned to not last longer stay, at least they move to better server.

yes i had the same feeling, the time putted into the the design of the site and then the high min was for to make us feel comfortable it wont run away fast.

I am on the same thinking they wont last long and its just a bit late to even try it out:)

Its good to note that we can receive daily 2.8% it will enable us to recover our principle soon since i always go for hyips which offer high daily payout so that i can recover my principle soon before the site turn in to a scam

Further i saw a few payment proof posted in various forums and that confirm the site is paying

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only a fool who will not invest in this site. This site is the dream of investors and hyip admin alike.

Look at the site stats right now.

7 day 23,613 -6,466 Change in Traffic Rank over the trailing 7 day period (A negative change means the site is getting more popular)

1 month 32,564 -14,547 Change in Traffic Rank over the trailing 1 month period (A negative change means the site is getting more popular)

Its getting popular day by day.