Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ausietrust - ausietrust.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Ausie Trust provide you investment opportunity to invest in Australian Property. Offshore real estate investors and companies are welcome and subject only to Federal Investment Board Review which is normally not difficult to obtain. Australia has a land mass the size of the United States, but with only a tenth of the population, leaving large areas of undeveloped land. There are also multiple unit development projects in the planning stages, as well as single family homes, commercial opportunities or just farm properties. All these present an investment opportunity unequal to anywhere else in the world.

Plan:

2-3% daily for 20 days (Principle back)

PLAN SPENT AMOUNT ($) DAILY PROFIT (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 2.00

Plan 2 $501 - $2,000 2.20

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 2.50

Plan 4 $5,001 - $15,000 2.70

Plan 5 $15,001 - $50,000 3.00

20-30% weekly for 5 weeks (Principle back)

PLAN SPENT AMOUNT ($) WEEKLY PROFIT (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 20.00

Plan 2 $501 - $2,000 22.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 25.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $15,000 27.00

Plan 5 $15,001 - $50,000 30.00

250% after 30 days (Principle Invcluded)

PLAN SPENT AMOUNT ($) PROFIT (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $500 230.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 240.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $15,000 250.00

Accept: LibertyReserve ,perfact money,Ego pay

Join Ausietrust here

Website's identity is secured by a certificate. It has a lot of protection aside from that, including Comodo and SSL encryption making the website secure. I'm quite sure that Ausie Trust's admin is a professional one in this business and he really wants to gain the trust of a lot of investors so he can also make big with them. Good luck to this HYIP, running already for 2 days without any problem.

I am still not convinced with the offer given by the admin, because I still see the admin still offers a huge advantage which will not be possible we can get from this program and investors should have to actually get a very clear information about the program so as not to get a big loss when investing in this program

the admin seems really careful in making plan because all of them provide reasonable profit return. especially in plan where not much money involve. the hyip only set high profit return in plan where minimum invest is very high. looks like this hyip site have plan to maintain paying for long period and I hope so.

If at all I should invest here I think the only plan which I suppose to take advantages of is the first plan alone aside from the first plan I dont see any other plan that is more reasonable to invest here with so we all need good step and patience to fineout a good program

this program is just another scam program in disguise,the admin of this program has layout the plan properly to convince investors to join the program and am pretty sure not body will reach bep on this program,no plan is advisable for anybody to join.the program is offering a 140% return on the first plan and second plan is offering a return 200% while the 3rd plan is 350% in 30 days,remember principal are included in all plan

• 3 weeks later...

Ausie Trust has been living for three weeks now with active status, so far, the thee level referral commission program is quite attractive for the enough promotion of the program, they seem to have manual payment system, due to security reasons but the withdrawal won't take longer than twenty four hours to be processed.

Good news from Ausie Trust today that they have upgraded servers to BlockDos for effective ddos protection for their website, which is done for the highest level of security !

May-14-2013 07:00:37 AM

Updated DDoS protection

Dear members of Ausie Trust. We are pleased to inform you that we've finally moved to a new server of the Leading DDos Protection provider BlockDos. This has been done to provide our members the Highest Level of Security and prevent future possible DDos attacks. For most of you our site should work correctly at the moment, but some need to wait until your ISP provider update the DNS record.

Thank you for staying with us.

Always yours,

Ausie Trust team

Ausie Trust at this stage has been one month old program, online, one round with the twenty days plan has been successful, and the next round of twenty days plan is active now, online support feature is also available, it's been advertising on more popular monitors which is a nice thing that the admin has focused on marketing the project efficiently.

Ausie Trust at this stage has been one month old program, online, one round with the twenty days plan has been successful, and the next round of twenty days plan is active now, online support feature is also available, it's been advertising on more popular monitors which is a nice thing that the admin has focused on marketing the project efficiently.

Today is their 33th days dude, i like it and i hope this program could sustain and keep paying investors i know that many investors put their hope to this program, also i am sure many new investors attract to invest their money in this program because of there are alot of hyip monitors that monitoring this program.