Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Shine-profit - Shine-profit.com

masforex

I'm not admin.

Program : Shine-profit.com

Our goal is to encourage access to products and services that would be beneficial to your financial success. Your financial well being is our business and our future. Our future looks brighter than ever as we continue to build a secure financial institution focused on serving our community and meeting the highest expectations of our customers.

We offer several payment plans with floating interest, which depends on deposit value. You can also choose a compounding rate to increase your earnings further.

Investment plans:

Basic - 125% after 1 day

Standard - 252% after 7 days

Advanced - 1295% after 15 days

Professional - 2250% after 25 days

Payment processors:

LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and SolidtrustPay

Ref.commission 5%

min. invest $10

max.invest $100.000

Program : Shine-profit.com

actually the minimum deposit is very high that another like low investors cant invest such amounts into the hyip program an iam not sure that we will get back amount with commission,but after seeing the script i wanted to invest some amount into this program an see whether this program his paying or scam an after getting the payment i will be surely upload the payment proof in this thread

actually the minimum deposit is very high that another like low investors cant invest such amounts into the hyip program an iam not sure that we will get back amount with commission,but after seeing the script i wanted to invest some amount into this program an see whether this program his paying or scam an after getting the payment i will be surely upload the payment proof in this thread

I think that you are wrong, because min $10 is normal with almost sites and we too can see that very many same sites still can run very good and exist during a long time, however a strange problem about this site, although they have status "Paying" in many monitors but almost is trial monitors and don't have any qualified monitors listed for this site and too have very many monitors in good status but ROI rate still is zero

Lets just hope that in two to three days time we can still see this site paying good and paying well. Right now I don't recommend this site but same time if we want to do hit and run we can actually do hit and run in here. But I doubt if we can really make good out of this one right now. If we know about this site when its only a few hours old then we can say its good to do hit and run.

With instant withdrawal and short term plans, this site is too risky and should be tried at least in its first few days of running. I can see from the statistics of the site that after running for 3 days, a lot already invested in the site and a lot already made withdrawals and got paid. It is deemed as "still paying" by all of the monitors and there are no scam reports about it as of now. I must say that this HYIP is having a good time.

I saw the admin had run for 3 days and I also see the total amount of the deposit contained on this program has reached a very high number, I think if the admin provide payments to its investors well, should the total amount of payments contained in the program larger when compared to the total number of existing deposits, but I see the number of payments that have been granted by the admin still lower with total deposits of existing and proven admin never give payment to its investors well

i don't know if this program will has a good future, but it seems this program has been monitoring by some hyip monitors for more than 3 days, and the status from this program is paying in some of that hyip monitors, while some still give this program waiting status but i see few of them don't invest anything here. for me interest rate of this program is good.

i guess investors need to be careful when investing with this program,the program has being running online for 4 days now.though the program is having a paying status with hyip monitors but i guess investors should know better that this program might be thinking of running anytime soon and investors to be very careful not to be cut