Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Directcashout - Directcashout.com

xetang

Welcome to DirectCashout.Com

Hello and welcome to DirectCashout.Com. During this year, we saw that the industry was going deep down. Quality of programs became really low one after another, and programs became lasting for a shorter and shorter period of time. Of course, the collapse of the big programs affected this industry very hard, and all these added up to a financial crisis in this industry, and made this industry what it is today. But with DirectCashout.Com, we hope to improve this situation, by offering a secure way to earn profits, and we are sure that with your support, we can achieve this goal.

Trial Cashout - 130% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 104.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $2,500 107.00

Plan 3 $2,501 - $5,000 110.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 117.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,000 130.00

Premium Cashout - 18% Daily For 10 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $500 15.00

Plan 2 $501 - $4,999 18.00

Professional Cashout - 25% Daily For 10 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5,000 - $49,999 22.00

Plan 2 $50,000 - $100,000 25.00

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Registrar NAMESILO, LLC

Created 2013-04-13

Expire 2014-04-13

NS COCO.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM IAN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM coco.ns.cloudflare.com ian.ns.cloudflare.com

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: http://directcashout.com/

What makes this site actually risky is that it's not secure. That's one of the first things to look at into an HYIP. A good admin should be able to invest in securing the site, making him look that he has the money to pay the investors, and aside from that, it secures the website, at least, from the smallest attacks and threats.

Plan 1 $ 10 - $ 500 104.00 was a quite good gains to be we can get from this program because the benefits are not too high and we did not have to take a big risk to get these benefits, but ika we take another plan to get greater benefits from this program, I do not guarantee the admin will give the advantage to us

i guess hit and run should work on this program since the program is new online and the program hasn't paid any investors yet,i believe the admin of the program will be to attract investors to the program and i think investor can just make a quick cash with this program since the program is still very much new online,though investors need to invest carefully

clearly seen that the site potentially won't last long. moreover, they also not get support from hyip monitor site. can be sure it will make the hyip experience difficulties in collecting decent amount of back up capital. if interested to make invest, better investors use hit and run method and not plan to stay invest for long period.

i am wondering if this site has SSL and DDOS because i don't see anything like that here, admin only stated that thing in his site homepage, but in fact that never exist. Directcashout offered better rates for us and for short term plan, the profit for 4% is good enough for many short term investors.

many hyip owners claim that registration is not a big issue it only costs few bucks to get their hyips registered :)

Yes, I agree. That's not a big issue but its first and foremost one of the guidelines that a site can be trusted. If they can't pay a few bucks for securing the site then how can they even pay big withdrawals made by large investors? Look at DirectCashout. I stated a few days ago that its too risky to invest here and look at it now, it's already gone and was closed already.