Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jango - Jango.biz

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

JANGO provides an opportunity to increase your money quickly by means of profitable management in the foreign exchange market ForEx . The JANGO's main principle is to provide a reliable protection of customers' funds and to increase their volume/ensure growth. In order to manage funds in the most effective way our customers obtain an online account on our company's website. The account provides an option to monitor investments 24 hours a day. Our customers increase own capital up to 4% daily. How can our customers earn money? Based on the results of research carried out in the field of successful management of financial resources, the JANGO experts created a unique combined investment portfolio . The investment portfolio consists of managed accounts, which are formed of our customers' assets. Traders involved in the professional management of such accounts in the Forex exchange market, show good results in increasing our clients' financial resources. "Portfolio investing" in the foreign exchange market in which our JANGO experts have been involved for a long time shows consistent positive results: in 2013 the risk reduction system was introduced and proven in practice, as well as "golden" insurance accounts were opened to ensure safety of customers' funds. Today the JANGO's services are successfully used many customers. They recommend cooperation with us to those who have not yet had an opportunity to see the high profitability of investments in the funds management by means of "portfolio investing".

Plan:

JANGO Simple :

Term: 20 calendar days

Fixed Daily: 2,5%

Total Interest: 150%

Minimum Deposit: 10 USD

Maximum Deposit: 100 USD

Principal included

JANGO Basic :

Term: 40 calendar days

Fixed Daily: 2,8%

Total Interest: 212%

Minimum Deposit: 101 USD

Maximum Deposit: 300 USD

Principal included

JANGO Advanced :

Term: 45 calendar days

Fixed Daily: 3.0%

Total Interest: 235%

Minimum Deposit: 301 USD

Maximum Deposit: 500 USD

Principal included

JANGO Professional :

Term: 60 calendar days

Fixed Daily: 3,5%

Total Interest: 36%

Minimum Deposit: 501 USD

Maximum Deposit: 2,000 USD

Principal included

VIP JANGO :

Term: 130 calendar days

Fixed Daily: 4,0%

Total Interest: 620%

Minimum Deposit: 2,001 USD

Maximum Deposit: 25,000

Principal included

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

Join Here

It seems admin created his own script for his own purpose, this is good since it is so hard to see some kind of site like this which use their own script rather than use pirated script, also aside from this site script, admin also use nice template for this site, make it like a professional site. talking about the rate, this program looks like a good program, with 2,5% per day for 20 days i think this program is worthy to try.

It seems admin created his own script for his own purpose, this is good since it is so hard to see some kind of site like this which use their own script rather than use pirated script, also aside from this site script, admin also use nice template for this site, make it like a professional site. talking about the rate, this program looks like a good program, with 2,5% per day for 20 days i think this program is worthy to try.

i totally agree with you,this program is worth giving a trial,though i will have love if the admin of the program will install security on the program.but i guess investors need to wait and see if the admin of the program will sustain the program and i hope the admin will install security to make the program long and safe from hackers.

Investment programs offered are actually nice. It doesn't really look like trustworthy on my part because it doesn't have any security, from its website (https) to the site itself. It can be easily brought down by DDoS attacks and such, making it risky. This is not the ideal site to invest for and if I have the money, I would not invest into it.

i 100% agree the minimum the interest paying rate the more chances of existance of hyip :)

admin does have a pretty attractive offer with a high enough profit that we can get from this program but I see this program has still awaiting payment status and I'm not sure if the admin will provide payments to its investors well and admin also not will probably give full benefit to its investors as promised

Glad to know this program still paying until now, based on what i see about this program, this program has been paying for 3 days and monitored by a lot of hyip monitors which make them more popular and hotter in the eyes of some investors that decide to invest their money here.

Yes, it is correct, this site 3rd day that this site running and they still are paying very great for all investors when very many monitors now too have changed status have approved for this program with status "Paying", although still is very many times when site only begin not long but as my idea, this program still a valued program for investing

• 3 weeks later...

Recently, this program moved to problem status on MNO, due to delayed payouts, as during that time the withdrawals weren't processed instant, but the program is back to normal now, we can see latest reports from investors regarding the instant payments they obtained as usual that monitors moved the status back to active.

Well i checked its status and could not found any problem status here.All of the hyip monitors are showing it as paying.Payouts may be delayed but i dont think monitors changed their status for a while.About the script i found it quite new and very simple.I will say that admin picked an antique piece.

Jango has been one month old now, the program has been processing all payments instant for a month so far which is a nice thing to see, one level referral program with 6% affiliate commission is attractive as well to be promoted among the investors in the hyip industry, it's well advertised popular mid term project.

Jango continues to pay instant till date, we can see huge support from potential investors for this program, second round with the Jango Simple plan is active at the moment, and the first round with the plan, Jango Basic to be finished in next five days, however principal is already included in daily payments in here.

Guys, i got some bad news, there are few investors that complain about their payment, here and i checked this site status in MNO, this program status is problem there, one thing that i worry at the moment is come, i suggest to be careful when you all want to invest here, i will reconsider to invest here back, but i see that only MNO which has problem status, while other hyip monitors such as SQmonitor and Shu monitor have paying status for this program.

The script is nice, and a little bit modified. But, I do not think the Admin can create his own HYIP script. Because as I remember, this is not the first HYIP using this kind of script. The RoI offered by this HYIP is good and still reasonable