Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ifcapitalgroup - ifcapitalgroup.com

I am not admin :

IF Capital Group is a money management company providing global investment opportunities that offer security, stability and impressive financial performance. Our service to investors and merchants is based on three main principles: guarantee, stability and no risk.

After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged IF Capital Group, a reliable Medium-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

IF Capital Group is looking forward to providing its investors very attractive returns, while covering the risks during down markets and amplifying the earnings during consistently strong markets.

Plans :

Standard Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $999 6.50

Plan 2 $1,000 - $4,999 7.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $100,000 8.00

Advanced Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $999 140.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $4,999 150.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $100,000 180.00

Premium Plan

Plan 1 $10 - $999 300.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $4,999 320.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $100,000 380.00

Royal Plan

Plan 1 $10 - $999 640.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $4,999 680.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $100,000 800.00

Accept : LR\PM\STP\EgoPay

Ref.Comission : 5%

WHOIS :

Name Server: NS11.KODDOS.COM

Name Server: NS12.KODDOS.COM

Updated Date: 13-apr-2013

Creation Date: 25-mar-2013

Expiration Date: 25-mar-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

Based on this site rate us apte, i just find out abhout more than 3 hyip monitors that monitoring them until now but all of them still have waiting status for them, the rate that amdin offered for investors here is good and i can say will bring sustainability for this program, also there are other reason that this program will sustain for quite long time, like they hosted theirself in KODDOS and this program has DDOS protection from it.

i believe this program should be able to sustain the daily return being offered by the admin of this program,the program is a new program and i think the admin of the program should be able to keep the program running the admin install security to the program.the daily return might look kinda high but am sure it very sustainable

Site looks good, even though it's a common script used. The program is not that bad, although it's a long term one, it looks promising. It has its Terms and Conditions well written and formatted. It even has a lot of contact numbers given, although I doubt it. The site should be able to buy and secure its website to make it more trusted.

even though principal include on daily profit rate, total net profit return still including high. with it, I am sure will make the site unable to last long paying. but so far, the site still paying and I know it because they are listed already in many of hyip monitor site. if want to make invest, now is the best time since the site just launched.

I dont think that there is nothing wrong with what the site just offer here actually their first plan is good and ok for me but aside from that all other plans dont even worth my money so the right thing which we need is to excersis patience and gain more profit from here.