Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Maxi Finance - maxi-finance.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

Maxi Finance

We are glad to present You High-yielding Investment Internet System Maxi Finance, that is the matrix scheme of distribution of funds between the participants, allowing for a short period to increase their capital. The peculiarity of Maxi Finance is the unique system of interdependence of investment indicators, such as: interest rates on deposits and referral, date, the periods of calculation, etc.

Investment Offer: 0.2775% hourly for 30 days, 200% total return for 30 days

- Term of Deposit is a single - 30 days.

- Interest rate on the deposits is a single - 100% on a monthly basis.

- Accrual of interest is carried out every 1 hour on 0,2775% of the Deposit amount.

- A withdraw on the wallet, is made automatically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

- The Commission on the withdraw is 3%

- The minimum Deposit is 10$

- The maximum contribution is 3500$

- The minimum amount of reinvest is 10$

Accepted Payment Processor: PerfectMoney

Take a look and join here!

i really like the design of this program,the admin of this program did a good job with the design of the program,though the program is an hourly program and i can only investors to invest what they afford to lose before investing on this program.i doubt if the hourly program will sustain the hourly payout they are offering for long

15 days plan of this program really good in my own opinion, and from what i see this program could stay for long time if admin really want to do that thing and can manage his own site without much problem. Aside from that all,the script that admin used here is a nice script and also admin use SSL to protect this site.

seems to have quite a lot of investors who invest in this program and I saw the admin had made ​​payments to its investors well, while the admin has just started running for 1 day, I'm pretty sure the admin will work professionally to be able to generate a profit for its investors

So far I see five hyip monitoring site monitoring this site and only two has paying status the other three has waiting status. I don't know why and if its because its has delays in payments or this hyip monitoring sites has just invested in here and still waiting to get paid. But one thing I'm sure 5 hyip monitoring site is not enough to convince me that this site is a good paying site. For me this site is still a questionable.

Yes, it is correct, although this program have enough protection program and good script but with only some listed monitors at this time and too don't have any qualified monitors listed for them, I don't think that this is good place for investing when sure this site will not able to attract investors with this status. Site too have ran about 3 days already that status still very bad, I don't think that this is good place for investing

MaxiFinance is already running for some days now and I can see from a lot of monitors and forum that it's running quite well and still paying as of the moment. The site connected the Facebook account of the admin which is Samuel Johnson. Although that is not reliable for there are still no proof that a guy named like him exists or just had been used in order to gain trust from investors.