Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

grandinvestprofit - grandinvestprofit.com

I am not admin :

Grand Invest Profit is the long-term private investment program, make money trading in the forex markets to make investments in various funds. Profits from these investments are used to increase the stability of our program for long term work online. Grand Invest Profit consists of an international group of traders. Grand Invest Profit is not a company, we are - just a group of young and energetic private traders working and trading together. We traded a lot of years for yourself and decide, why not offer this service to you. We all have enough experience to make our work effective. Help us their investments, we will help them multiply.

Plans :

Plan A (300 days)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 5.25

Calculate your profit >>

Plan B (1 day)

Plan 1 $25 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan C (5 days)

Plan 1 $20 - $100 440.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 445.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 450.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan D (10 days)

Plan 1 $15 - $100 940.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 945.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 950.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan E (20 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 2040.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2045.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 2050.00

Accept : LR\PM\STP

Ref.Comission : 3 levels referral program 3%+2%+1%

WHOIS :

Name Server: NS1.DDOSBREAK.COM

Name Server: NS2.DDOSBREAK.COM

Updated Date: 12-apr-2013

Creation Date: 10-mar-2013

Expiration Date: 10-mar-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

too many offers given by the admin, and I think with the number of offers given already explained to us that this program is not a good place to invest because of the advantages offered by the admin is too high and it is impossible we will benefit it, by investing in the program I guess we'll just bet money that we have and the benefits that have been promised by the admin will not likely ever we can get it

i cant advise investors to do hit and run on this program,this program is not safe as the return offered by the admin of the program is high and i doubt if the program will last 5 days online.the return offered is way too high and i think it will be safe if investors look for other better program and invest with them.investing inhere will not be ok

provide short term and long term investment plan and while long term plan offering reasonable profit rate, in other hand short term plan offering not reasonable profit rate. I am sure the hyip will be sustainable if they only provide long term plan, but short term plan offered make me sure that the site potentially won't sustainable.

from the many offerings provided by the admin to investors, I think we can only benefit by taking Plan 1 $ 25 - $ 100 105.00, and if we take greater advantage of this plan, I am not sure the admin will give you an advantage as promised and we will also take a high risk to lose the money that we have invested

we can only take advantage of the offers given by the admin only in a very short time only, and I took Plan 1 $ 25 - $ 100 105.00 to benefit from this program is a best decision for the investors, because the chances are we can still get the advantage with either

Plan A (300 days)

Plan B (1 day)

The plan A has 300 days long plan while its plan b is only 1 day plan. I don't think its worth it to invest in the 300 days plan. As long its paying its good but I think its better that we just try to do hit and run in here and we can't do hit and run if the plan going to last 300 days. Beside how can this site last for 300 days if theirs a plan that only last 1 day? I'm sure many if not all will going to invest in 300 days plan.