Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oh,you have been paid in this forum before,that's good to know,immediately i am through here in DMT,i would proceed to the forum and see if i can make about 10 posts in the forum,i just hope there is a good activity in the forum.

I just got my second payment process is very fast and at once, if you do not believe you can check off the payment demand, there is my post that I have made.

I want to make some clarifications.

I don't want to be a admin who just ban or suspend members for a few reasons, I always try to give good chance for members to not spam in the forum.

But it is very hard to completely moderate the forum, we've couple many moderators on forum, and we're trying to fight spam.

And it is not HYIP or any other kind of program that will turn into scam, all we need to maintain is a good helpful community.

I hope we will try to keep everything clean and going smooth.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Every ptp forum has their own rules and at the same time there is nothing really bad here so what we really need to do is to follow our mind and do what our mind really tell us I think this is the best for now if you just want to post just go ahead and post but if you dont really have the motivation then stay away.

Every ptp forum has their own rules and at the same time there is nothing really bad here so what we really need to do is to follow our mind and do what our mind really tell us I think this is the best for now if you just want to post just go ahead and post but if you dont really have the motivation then stay away.

You really are right, all we need is help full things for community members :)

I request payments for 3 dollars worth in this forum using payza. I don't know what to do next after I get payza but I'm hoping that in the long run I can end up making good income in payza then just going to exchange it to cash. I really do like forex trading. Maybe I can find a way to invest using payza also. I do hope that in the long run I can find ways and meants to cashout using payza and turn payza to cash.

I have joined tradecash forum. The site gives good amount of cents to make per post. But i think the site admin has some problem. He takes very much time to make payment. I have asked for payment many days ago but i haven't got my payment till now.

Its so sad that this forum has only 200 post paying limits. Its really good to post and earn in here since the rate is 3 cents per post and 200 post is worth 6 dollars. Unlike other ptp forums right now that has 1 to 2 cents per post rate and pay slow also. This one pay fast. I do hope that this site will going to increase its limits so that I can earn more

Yes,you are somehow right and apart from spamming I think the admin would be able to sustain the forum this way,anyways I am through with 200 posts so I am waiting for the admin to pay me this weekend. The forum is not a bad forum at all.

I am just wondering if the Admin can accept EGO Pay as one of the Online Payment Processor on this forum. Because since the Liberty Reserve gone, I have to find the forum that can accept EGO Pay. I use EGO Pay for now. I am waiting for the confirmation from the Admin

The admin should be able to pay through Egopay 'cos I can see that he process payments with different type of payment processors,payments might just be delayed if you request through Egopay 'cos admin would take his time to fund his account.