Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rocks Start Investment - rocks-start.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

Rocks Start Investment

Online Date: 14 April, 2013

Understand The Market Intimately

Track by your investment goals, beneficiary, institution and more. Mobile-friendly email summaries will be sent daily to keep you in the loop.

Keeping track of your investments has never been simpler. We list your holdings and their associated metrics in one easy-to-read table so the information you need is always in sight.

The real question is, why not?

When you have award winning brokers and support, and a full selection of investment choices you ll have to think of a reason not to join.

We will high Trade and invest by you how you want with access to a variety of investment choices.

Select from our business plan in member area, just invest and enjoyed your profit without working.

Security High Enable Safe Investing

We use sophisticated tools to detect and prevent computer viruses from entering the Rocks Start Investment, computer network systems.

Every 12 hours we scanned our hosting system with norton as the dafault our virus protection system by provider

Investment Offers: 3% Daily for 90 Business Days

Min deposit: $1

Accepted Processors: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

6% Referral Commission

Take a look and join!

This is good program for investing when have a very good script with enough protection and support programs, site too have promoted very good in all monitors at this time when have had very many qualified monitors listed for them and they too have invested here and it is greater when I too have had first payment with this site after invested here yesterday. As below is My First Payment:

Date: 4/15/2013 3:57 AM

Batch: 140149141

From Account: U3894291 (Rocks Start Investment)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from Rocks Start Investment

well i guess i just have to wish those that have invest with this program good luck on the program,sincerely i don't think the program will complete the term on the plan offered,180% in 90 days sound kinda high,though the program will pay but i don't see them completing the term.the stats on the page of the program look kinda scary to me.

StartedApr 13, 2013

Days Online2

Total accounts90

Active accounts43

Total deposited$ 2,281.20

Total withdraw$ 9.74

Visitors online20

Members online6

the plan designed for long term duration while they also offering reasonable profit return. technically it will lead the hyip able to sustainable. can be sure long term investors will like to make invest in this hyip site and moreover, the site also set affordable minimum invest. hopefully the site able to satisfy investors by keep maintain paying.

well i guess i just have to wish those that have invest with this program good luck on the program,sincerely i don't think the program will complete the term on the plan offered,180% in 90 days sound kinda high,though the program will pay but i don't see them completing the term.the stats on the page of the program look kinda scary to me.

StartedApr 13, 2013

Days Online2

Total accounts90

Active accounts43

Total deposited$ 2,281.20

Total withdraw$ 9.74

Visitors online20

Members online6

It is very difficult to define anything at this time, because you too can see that only run about 2 days and have begin to pay out very good for all investors, site have invest min is $1 therefore it is easy so that anyone too can invest, site running great and today, I too have received 2nd payment and it is instant. As below is my latest payment

Date: 4/16/2013 4:29 AM

Batch: 140308236

Date: 4/17/2013 4:57 AM

Batch: 140445194

3% Daily for 90 Business Days is a considerable advantage that we can get by investing in this program, but we have to be able to see first if the profit is quite worth it to be able to get it, because I think the admin will not likely provide enormous profits to its investors, despite the long period of time

Rocks Start Investment is running for 5 days already and has been reviewed as Paying as of today by all of the monitors. I must say that they really need to because they're earning a lot from the site's referral commission system, which is implemented in 5-20% which is by far the largest range I've seen. I wonder how it works because there are no specific information given in the site's FAQ section.

Yes, it is correct, this is great site for investing when they still are running very stable and they will run completely first week greatly with almost payment is always paid out instant for all investors, I will not be surprise when they can complete in many week and run completely first round and today, I too have received new payment with this site and it still are paying instant:

Date: 4/19/2013 3:53 AM

Batch: 140735791

Amount: $1.06

@xetang: you dediced to make other investment here? that is a good thing since i see the trend of this program right now is bigger and bigger to pay investors, and from what i see later this program could pass for one round, also so far i only see there are few investors yet that invested here.

Yes for sure its a good program here there is nothing wrong with the program the roi which the program offers here is very much sustainable and good and at the same time I will love to keep visiting the program to see if i can fine any payment proof from them.

@xetang: you dediced to make other investment here? that is a good thing since i see the trend of this program right now is bigger and bigger to pay investors, and from what i see later this program could pass for one round, also so far i only see there are few investors yet that invested here.

Yes, it is correct, this is good program for investing when site have enough protection program and they have promoted very good in almost monitors when very many qualified monitors invested here, site have ran about 8 days already and have had up to 33 monitors listed for this program and almost in status "Paying", I still receiving payment daily here and all payments is always instant:

Date: 4/22/2013 4:06 AM

Batch: 141065892

Amount: $1.00