Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

comdetailshyip - comdetailshyip.com

I'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Com Details HYIP is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

* 4.6% - 5% hourly for 24 hours ($0.01 bonus).

* Min: $0.01.

* Up-Time: 24h/7d.

All transactions are handled via Liberty Reserve. If you don't have an Liberty Reserve account, you need to get one.

Use our referral program and earn up to 7.00% of referral deposits!

http://comdetailshyip.com/?ref=alexlauw

What is this!!

What are these plans, I see that the admins is very intelligent

He searched for a new plan, to attract the attention of everyone, and certainly will get what he wants,

And surely also the site will not become a scam now, because the total amount invested is still $ 12 only,

and it is logical that the admins did not open the site in order to get $ 12, then go away .

I am quite amazed to watch that type of low investment program with just 0.01$, which's nothing for anyone to test it... I didn't see any payout happened yet, Hope it will pay me as soon. Only 12.23$ are deposited yet, So I wanna make another smallest deposit as 0.01$. Hope it would not be scam....

The site is running for two days and the plans which is offering hourly ROI will prevent the admin to earn due to lack of time

So the admin like many other hyips which offer hourly plans will use deposit funds to repay investors

This will make the site having difficulties to run long

Further the minimum investment's is very low so its worth testing the site in initial stages and earning some good profits

The site is running for two days and the plans which is offering hourly ROI will prevent the admin to earn due to lack of time

So the admin like many other hyips which offer hourly plans will use deposit funds to repay investors

This will make the site having difficulties to run long

Further the minimum investment's is very low so its worth testing the site in initial stages and earning some good profits

Yes, I think that the best feature on this site actually, is the lack of a minimum deposit, but the problem is that payment is not instantly

Anyway, I requested payment a few minutes ago, waiting for the receipt of payment

I hope that the site is legit .

The site design is not impressive its using a free design which i have noticed used by many scammed sites

Further its using a cheap script which is not secured by DDOS and SSL

So investment in this site is not secure

And also the site uses only LR as its payment processor which is a major limitation

Yes, I think that the best feature on this site actually, is the lack of a minimum deposit, but the problem is that payment is not instantly

Anyway, I requested payment a few minutes ago, waiting for the receipt of payment

I hope that the site is legit .

well no worries the funds will be credited to your e-currency account within 2 4 hours

But the problem is last month there was a similar site like this with no minimum investment's and i invested there

it paid only 2 days and stopped paying thereafter when i saw the site feature it remind me of that site where i lost money

Unfortunately, bad news, this site went quickly

Site does not open now, turned into a scam, although it did not last more than 6 days,

A very short time, is not it

Anyway I received a payment from this site since 2 days, before turning into a scam site .

dddddddddddo.png

so this hyip is now scam.Well i am not surprise to see that.With the lowest of currency and it hourly plan,i know it wouldn't last long.Because admin plans looks unstable too.