Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vnmoneyfunds - vnmoneyfunds.com

I am not admin

Are you looking for investment opportunities and services which are designed to meet your financial goals?

Vnmoneyfunds.com is a result of successful work of 10 people who started to work on the forex market five years ago. We have linked our endeavour so we could trade on forex more productively. Our main goal is to raise our trading budget for obtaining more profit for us and our investors with as little risk involved as possible, This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

plan : 104% after 1 days

110% after 2 days

115% after 3 days

125% after 5 days

Min 5 , LR, PM

Ref earning 5%

http://vnmoneyfunds.com/?ref=alexlauw

The ROI could not be said reasonably sustainable but the site can only run fro a couple of months

Since the admin will have to rely on new deposit funds to repay withdrawals

Further as currently the Monitors are showing waiting status and once this status change to paying tomorrow its better to invest at the early stage and make some good profits while the site is in the initial stage of launch

The site paidout section publish information that daily payouts have been made until yesterday

But the monitors listed are showing both waiting and not paying section

This confuses the real status of the site

So need to look for payment proof to check whether its paying or not

Due to no rate-us page we have to rely on stat provided by the site to know about the paying status of this hyip which cannnot be taken as authentic information

Next the profit promised by this program appear to be a bit high but for short term may be sustained well with good efforts.

Minimum 5$ is affordable and make this program available for more peoples.

As per Site Faq

Q:Which e-currencies do you accept?

A:We accept , Liberty Reserve E-Currency.

In the site home page the admin has stated they accept liberty reserve, perfect money and alertpay in to the payment processor but in the faq session its stated they accept only Liberty reserve. looks like the admin is using a copied faq sessions and didn't bother to crosscheck the information before publishing

With these attractive returns this program should be able to do good job in short term

110% in 2 days cannot be said very high profit considering short term investment

Good to see it pay only 5% referal commission so 95% of investment is available to be paid back, and 5$ minimum is also not big amount.

I feel many investors who use either perfect money or Alertpay as their main payment processor may be reluctant to invest here as the site only accepts Liberty reserve and these investor would not want to pay an commission to the exchanger to convert the currency to liberty reserve to invest here. OS the response the site gets overall might be low

the site is not having a Rate-us page to monitor the paying status of the site but the published payout information indicate the last payout was made only on the 13th of this month

so will have to check for payment proof to confirm the actual paying status of the site

I don't know if this information is true but i think that the admin of this program has it own paid to post forum also. I will go check it out and see and maybe visit the forum. If it is the same forum and hyip there is every possibility that it will stay for long.

I think this admin of this program is the same sermo running both paid to post forum, hyip monitor and his own hyip. I will check out on the forum to see, probably if the admin is the same person there is a chance that this program will be paying for long.

I don't know if this information is true but i think that the admin of this program has it own paid to post forum also. I will go check it out and see and maybe visit the forum. If it is the same forum and hyip there is every possibility that it will stay for long.

if you are referring the vnmonitor as the PTP forum then its a different admin from this site but as you have not stated clearly what is the forum name lets wait till you do your search but if the admin is for both is the same person then as you said the site plans will also run long