Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LifetimeProfit - Lifetimeprofit.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Whether it is your first attempt in investing or you are an experienced investor, it is always important for you to have confidence in your investment company. We are the independent service provider and we have a huge team of professionals, including traders, brokers, Auditors and bankers to look our business 24hours a day and 7 days a week. They are always here to provide a solution designed to give you maximum returns.

Plan:

PLAN 1

10 - 1000 $ Daily % 0.50

PLAN 2

1001 - 2000 $ Daily % 0.75

PLAN 3

2001 - 5000 Daily % 1

PLAN 4

5000 + Daily % 1.75

Accept: LR,PM

Join LifetimeProfit here

This program could be considered as good program, since there is DDOS that admin buy for this site, plus admin use nice script and fresh template for his own site, also the most important thing is interest rate, admin offered nice and low interest rate for investor that should make this site sustainable.

Yes the Rois offered are sustainable and the program should be able to survive for a very long time but some investors may not want to make investments here as it will take a very long time to reach BEP and eventually make profits even with a good RCB. Notwithstanding, the program has what it takes to stay for long as the script and design are good and there's adequate security.

I see here a site able to continue for a long time already, this is evident in the rates of profit provided by the site for investors, it makes It able to pay for a long time, but I can see it is too low and will not enable us to achieve a reasonable profit, perhaps the fourth plan only offer a reasonable profit rate .

10 dollars minimum seems a good sign that this site is going to pay some how. But I don't think the other site plan is going to pay at all. I'm sure at most this site is going to do some hit and run as well. this site is good to invest so lets just hope that we can end up making good income in a site like this one.I do hope that in two to three weeks time we can see this site status as a good and paying hyip site.

personally i think investors need to be careful investing with this program,this program is very good program according to the daily return and the total return investors stand to get on the program but the program is not secured.the admin did not install any security on the program and that's why the program did not get any reputable hyip monitors having the program listed after running online for 5 days

I'm pretty sure if this is one of the long-term investment program that is very good because of the advantages offered by the admin is pretty standard and although the benefits will we get from this program is not too high, but the admin will give the advantage to the well until the end of the time limit determined to make the profits