Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

honest4bux - honest4bux.com

obeconline

I would like to make good income in ptc site but same time it seems hard to make good income in a ptc site if this site can't make me earn good money. So far so good that I'm earning in here. I do hope that in two to three weeks time we can see this site turn to paying site. I do like to make good income in here. I do like to see this site grow to a point in which I can make something good out of this one.

This website is relatively quiet. Could it be possible that the website is too plain already and not able to attract members ? Anyway, good to see that they are offering free premium membership for 3000 members. Should be quite attractive to members but not very attractive since this is the common tactic by many PTC websites nowadays, using free upgraded membership to lure members

brand new ptc site and use buxhost script. I am unable to see how much ads or daily earning rate provided by the site because I need to join and login to member area if want to know it. while I am not consider to join because the site still not proven paying yet. I hope there is member of this site willing to inform complete information about this site.

i believe only invest members will like to click on this program,the minimum payout on this program might kinda discourage click members to wanna give the program a trial,the minimum payout is 3$ and the click rate on the program is standard,so i guess it will take more time for members to reach payout on the program,so i guess proof of payment will not be seen inhere soon.

• 3 weeks later...