Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fund-space - fund-space.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Forex market is not for everyone, it takes years of experience to understand all of its nuances and individuality and actually know how to make big money with it. just forex invest works as the link between professionals and investors like you.

just forex invest principles are to ensure the maximum profit to its investors and still offer a very low capital loss risk in a safe environment to prevent them from both financial and moral losses. Opportunities come and go and just forex invest management team decided not to miss them anymore and the result was nothing but a lifetime revenue opportunity that we are now sharing with the general public like you.

Plan:

PLAN A1 $6-$60 340.00

PLAN A2 $61-$600 440.00

PLAN A3 $601-$6,000 540.00

PLAN A4 $6,001-$10,000 640.00

2840% After 1 Hour (Instant Withdrawal)

PLAN B1 $12-$60 1,640.00

PLAN B2 $61-$600 2,040.00

PLAN B3 $601-$6,000 2,440.00

PLAN B4 $6,001-$10,000 2,840.00

Accepts LR - PM

Join fund-space here

with amount this program is claiming to have paid,i doubt if i can invest with this program,i guess it best if investors just ignore this program and invest with other better program around.hit and run is not an option on this program as the plan on the program is an hourly plan and hourly program are not to be trusted even with paying status from hyip monitors

I have serious doubts whether the informatino they are displaying is true or not. Its just an ordinary hourly,but somehow it has got so much attention that in just one day, it has received over 600 thousand dollars. That is much more than any other good hyip will receive in a week! it says there in the deposit line there have been many monitors have made deposits, but none of the are shown on the rate us page. Probs because admin has no intention to keep the site up paying, so doesn't bother with them

There are few investors that passed this site trials, they withdraw more than $5000, dang it. I think it is not safe to invest in this site right now, and even what admin put in their list is not right but i feel this program could collapse start from now and since this program is hourly program, we must be careful with them.

The ite shows that it paid more than 516000 dollars until now for investors, despite the fact that the life time of the site no more than 2 days, is this seems logical to us?, Of course not, especially that the profit rate provided by the site seem fanciful and unreasonable, so it makes sense that investors are moving away from investing here .

2840% After 1 Hour (Instant Withdrawal)

lols. Its funny. How can I earn or how can this site pay that much in just one hour? I think this thread belong to scam section. theirs no way this site is going to pay anyway and its almost stupidity if we going to believe that this site is going to pay at all. For me right now this site is a scam site and theirs no way a site like this one will going to end up paying good and paying well.

• 2 weeks later...

hourly program like this will only make huge losses for the investors, because the admin will not probably give a huge advantage with only a very short period of time and I'm sure the admin will never provide payment at all for investors who invest their money in this program