Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HallBankLtd - HallBankLtd.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hall Bank Limited is an International Online Offshore Bank established in 2005, and managed and owned since 2009 by KLS Management LTD (Company No. 6085165), Real Company registered and incorporated in the UK. As a internet offshore bank, we've been providing customers with Offshore Bank Products and Services for over 4 years. Our management office is incorporated in the United Kingdom.

Also we have Customer Support, Human Resource and Corporate & Investment Dept. located in USA, Hong Kong and European Union.

We aim not only to comply with the laws and regulations that oversee our industry but to exceed them through our relentless pursuit for banking excellence. We know the value of peace of mind for our customers. We know the importance of growing and protecting your hard-earned assets with the greatest of privacy.

Plan:

2% for 100 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve, PM

Join HallBankLtd here

this program is a long term program and i believe the daily return offered by the admin of this program is very sustainable but i don't think the program will sustain the daily return offered,the program is not secured at all and i wonder what will happen to investors account when hackers attack this program.though the program will pay but i dont think there will complete the term

One thing to tell whether the site could be a scam, is frist by checking their ratings page, and then second, clicking on the links such as top investors, last 10 payments, last 10 investors, those kind of links. And if those links just bring u back to a homepage, and not to the specific destination, then you know something is wrong. And this is exactly what is happening to this site. THe links are not working and some monitors are waiting status still

There are 7 hyip monitors that monitoring this site until now, and it seems some of them have Paying status for this program, so it will make this site have some magnificient aura to attract some investors include other hyip monitors to invest their money here, but the most important thing here is their interest rate.

• 2 weeks later...

site is really great.hope will good earn from here.admin is really trustful.and believe this site for their invest plan..2% daily.this is really great plan.and build for give financial freedom all members..and will still online for long days.can be trusted this site..will invest here soon and hope will earn great profit....