Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wiseinvestorsunion - Wiseinvestorsunion.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The main goal of www.wiseinvestorsunion.com is to provide risk free services to its investors for them to successfully actualize their goals and objectives in investing and for the financial well being of our clients. We are always ready to provide you with professional advice that would help you optimize your use of financial instruments in solving various problems.

Plan:

TEST PLAN

2.0 DAILY FOR 50 DAYS

PRINCIPAL RETURNED

NORMAL PLAN

2.5% DAILY FOR 70 DAYS

PRINCIPAL RETURNED

STANDARD PLAN

3.0 DAILY FOR 90 DAYS

PRINCIPAL RETURNED

Accept: LR, PM

Join Wiseinvestorsunion here

this program is no new program online and the program has being running online for 8 days now,though i don't think the program is advisable for anybody to join as goldpoll have the program listed for 8 days and the status of the program still remain at waiting don't think the program will be that safe for investors to invest.check the status inhere.

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/wiseinvestorsunion.com

The program is entirely messed up. One thing that is very very off putting is that if you look at the bottom at the logos at which the plans are displayed, is not listed in chronological order. It starts off with plan 4, then 3, 2, 1. Not the other way and for some reason plan 3 is the one with the lowest rate of interest and the lowest minimum deposit. but plan 2, need at least 100 dollars, and worst, for plan 4, u need 99999.00 dollars!

Jeez, this program want to attract investors so much so admin trying to make this site listed in Goldpoll, and hope that there will be a tremendous money come to him, but i think if admin want to that thing happened he should added few monitors again lol. But the most importan thing here is their interest rate, it is truly profitable and sustainable.

• 2 weeks later...

though daily gains offered by not too high but I am not sure if the admin will be able to provide these benefits properly and I'm sure the admin will only provide payment to its investors only by a few days only, after which the admin will leave investors with bring money they have invested and the admin will not ever come back again

another great site.i love this type of site..cos they really give real profit all members..and their invest plan build for paying all members..i also satisfied to working here,,,admin is really trusted..and he really great...i join this site and earning great profit..my all payment so fast..can everyone invest this site without risky and hope never lost money..can try?>>>????????????