Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DollarEarnPro - DollarEarnPro.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Dollar Earn Pro is a team of experienced Options traders with more than 5 years trading in this market. In Options you have the opportunity to trade Indices, Oil, Currencies, Gold, Silver, Platinum,... in one place, 24/7. The return in this market is so attractive that in a short time has gained large number of fans! You may earn up to 71% of your investment in a single trade and within just 10 minutes! That's right, in 10 minutes you can make $171 from $100 investment in Options.

You just need to do special analysis for each trade (depending on the market you choose to trade,...) and place an order by saying if the price of your option is going up/down of your trading point.

Plan:

3% After 90 Days, Amount: 1$ - 100$

4% After 90 Days, Amount: 101$ - 5000$

5% After 90 Days, Amount: 5001$ - 10000$

Accept: LR, PM

Join DollarEarnPro here

the low minimum investment required by the admin of this program will really help this program,i can tell this program will gain support but i think the total return offered at the end of the term is high and the program might not sustain the daily return offered by the admin of the program,i think it best for investor to invest with some other program,as dont see reputable hyip monitor investing here.

This is definitely a program worth considering I think. 3% for 90 days means that in total we will get back 270%. IN a way you can view it as very high yield and that its much more risky, because the profit is more than doubled, but i view it as a more sustainable because its over a long period of time, and sometiems admin can just use late investors money to pay to the early bird investors

In 90 days we can reach about 270% , that is truly tremendous amount of bucks that we can get here. i wondering if people will realize this program but i can say they are promising and with the rate that they offered, this program will turn out to be a hot program, with all they have right now.

3% profit per day in first plan and its still reasonable but unfortunately other plan offering more than 3%, its including high and won't lead the hyip paying for long period. but the story maybe different if the site get support from many of hyip monitor site and get many investors join. with it, the hyip will have decent amount of back up capital and enabling them last long paying.

I think long-term investment program that is very good is not going to determine the minimum deposit is very low and we can also see the benefits we can get from this program is too high despite the long period of time and certainly this is a long term investment program that is not good and I'm sure the admin would not have been able to run with a very long time

I cannot throw a single cent into this program 'cos when i checked the status,there are just 3 monitors listing it,2 are having the status as PAYING while the remaining one is having a PROBLEM status,the one with the PROBLEM status did not invest a dime into the program while one the 2 having the status as PAYING was paid last on the 15th of this month,i don't just know why the monitor refused to change the status.