Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xpertinvest - Xpertinvest.com

SUNHYIP

I am not admin :

We are investing in Insurances of Cargo(Incoterms). When Goods are sold and shipped from Factories all over the World, both Seller and Buyer are experiencing frozen funds, during the time the Goods are in Transportation.

That's where we come in!

We simply buy the Goods and Insurance from Seller and Buyer. They will have no loss in Liquidity in the time between Goods leave Factory, till they arrive at Buyers Warehouse. We charge interest for the time the cargo is in transportation. The different types of insurance is called Incoterms.

Plans :

Gold Plan

Minimum Investment: $5,000.01

Maximum Investment: $50,000.00

Interest Per Calendar Day: 1.8%

Investment Period: 180 Calendar Days

Principal: Not Returned, Included in Interest

Automatic Compounding not possible

Total Returned at Expiry: 324%

Deposit expire after 180 Days

Minimum Profit: $11,200.02

Maximum Profit: $112,000.00

Silver Plan

Minimum Investment: $500.01

Maximum Investment: $5000.00

Interest Per Calendar Day: 1.6%

Investment Period: 140 Calendar Days

Total Returned at Expiry: 224%

Deposit expire after 140 Days

Minimum Profit: $620.01

Maximum Profit: $6,200.00

Bronze Plan

Minimum Investment: $10.00

Maximum Investment: $500.00

Interest Per Calendar Day: 1.4%

Investment Period: 100 Calendar Days

Total Returned at Expiry: 140%

Deposit expire after 100 Days

Minimum Profit: $4.00

Maximum Profit: $200.00

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : 5%

JOIN HERE ==>

i have being trying to access this program and i cant access this program,i don't think the program will get attention from hyip monitors. though the daily return offered by the admin is reasonable but i don't think the program is safe and they will get support from hyip monitors.i guess it best to look for other program and invest as i don't think this program will sustain what they offering.

i want to invest some amount into this program after seeing the plans in this thread an i visited the site,but is showing some error message so i think some thing problem is facing like error message has given that untrusted connection then i think the hosting has removed are getting problem from script we cant say clearly,so better to wait for some more days before investing into this program

I really like the long-term investment program like this, because the offers given by the admin are very reasonable and we also will benefit quite well despite having to wait a long time to get these benefits and I am very sure the admin would be nice to give payments to investors until the specified time-out to make a profit

Just a quick update

We have updated SSL, and now have encrypted https:// connection.

The members who already is using our banners, should ensure that links are now with https:// and not http.

The banners might not show properly.

Kind Regards,

Maximilian Maier

Admin - XpertInvest

the script and design of the site is very impressive dn the admin used some protection for account which is very good sign of this hyip. Also the roi rates are very good and the minimum amount for investment is only $10 which is very good amount for testing. Also here are some recent payment proofs from hyip monitor. It will be more better if other members post some payment proofs.

When i have looked into the program i can see the last updates of the twitter page of the site is 23rd April and till now there are no updates in the site . So i think there may some thing wrong with this program because as we all know this program may be into scam or what . there is no rate us page also in the site to know weather they are paying or not .

Well the site really looks good but i am not interested to make investment on it because there plans are too much long term and we will earn only 4$ profit in 4 months however i think we can earn same profit in just one week by investing money in short term plans sites.So i am not voting for it.

until today i cannot see anything wrong about this program, even i have harder time to access this hyip site but overall i can access the site, included with SSL this program doing well until now, but this program lack of DDOS protection even i think admin use licensed script.

Statement after 1 month

XpertInvest.com has now been online for 1 month. We are slowly growing in Members and Capital.

Currently the statistics are:

106 Members

49 Investors

$12,179,17 total invested

$1,567,67 total withdrawn

Alexa now is #839.664

We have also enabled livechat. Come in and have a chat with me, if you like ;-)

Im normally there from 11AM to 2PM and later 11PM to 2AM.

But you can also be lucky to find me online in time between.

Kind Regards,

Maximilian Maier

Admin - XpertInvest

Xpert Invest can be the future reliable program in long term category, as we can see the admin widely advertising it, the banners can be seen everywhere, Bronze plan is within the reach of small investors that require just a $10 to participate in this project also regional representatives for various countries to represent the program, were also invited.