Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

breezybrisk - breezybrisk.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Breezy Brisk - a system of earning on the Internet, which operates on the principle of a Ponzi scheme, and allows you to earn is for all investors. The threshold for entry into the program only $ 10 and the maximum amount of deposit is $ 2000.

Plan:

125% after 3 days

(hourly 1.736% of your deposit)

160% after 7 days

(0.952 each hour of your deposit)

220% after 15 days

(hourly 0.611% of your deposit)

Accept Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

Join breezybrisk here

after i visited the pr gram i can see that language is looking totaly different just like Russian language,but i am getting the doubt nowadays hyip programs are lunching more in the Russian language only then can any body say the reason??an i am think that just targeting the Russian investors to invest huge amount

@saibaba: please look carefully before make any posts, this site is in bilingual, you can switch it to russian if you want or to english which is suitable for you. Also if we taling about the rate that admin offered to us, i think, it is just like another short term program which have some kind of high rate, usually will stable for few days.

@saibaba: please look carefully before make any posts, this site is in bilingual, you can switch it to russian if you want or to english which is suitable for you. Also if we taling about the rate that admin offered to us, i think, it is just like another short term program which have some kind of high rate, usually will stable for few days.

i take it that much you don't know much about hyip program,this program is not safe for any hyip to invest with the program,i can see you said the program will be stable for few days.well the program is an hourly program and i can only advise investor to ignore this program and look for other better program before being scam by this one

the main site language in russian but fortunately they also provide english language support. where it will make global investors understand all information provided in the site. but the bad news is the site provide high and not reasonable profit rate where it can make them unable to sustainable.

not so important to the language used by the program, and most importantly whether the admin will actually provide high gain with only a few days to its investors while a lot of programs like this is only going to run fast and never gave the payment to investors with good