Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

instantmoneyinv - instantmoneyinv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

InstantMoneyInv is absolutely secure and fully automated High Yield Investment Program! We are able to pay our investors for as many years as they choose to remain with us.

Plan:

Select a plan:

500% AFTER 10 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $299 200.00

Plan 2 $300 - $999 250.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $2,999 350.00

Plan 4 $3,000 - $30,000 500.00

Calculate your profit >>

160% AFTER 3 DAYS

Plan 1 $20 - $299 121.00

Plan 2 $300 - $999 127.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $2,999 136.00

Plan 4 $3,000 - $30,000 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

115% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan 1 $20 - $299 106.00

Plan 2 $300 - $999 108.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $2,999 110.00

Plan 4 $3,000 - $30,000 115.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / Egopay

Join instantmoneyinv here

Some of the hyip monitors are showing the status of the site as waiting so it is good to invest here only after seeing the paying status from the monitors . and in my opinion none of the investment program is trust able and safe to make an investment . I am still wondering how come admin manage to get such huge deposits in just s single day .

by investing in this program we can get a huge advantage in just fast enough and this is an excellent opportunity for investors to invest in this program and get great benefits, but we must have the courage to take high risks when investing program this is because the risk to lose the money we have invested very high

this program is a scam in disguise i can tell this program will scam anybody that invest with the program,the minimum investment required by admin of the program is high and the program will only scam anybody that think they can get something from the program.though the total can be giving a trial if the minimum investment is very low but 20$ is way too high.

I agree that instantmoney has licensed script, and also has SSL protection with DDOS protection too, so i can say for their front end this site have plus point there. but this plan not like a hourly program at all and has very high minimum deposit, and it is too much risky to invest here with high minimum deposit

Some how has good potential as well. Theirs already 7 hyip monitoring site that has this site status as paying and theirs 8 more that has waiting status so I'm sure in two to three days time we will going to see if this site is going to end up having good paying status in all 15 hyip monitoring site or not. I'm sure this site will be a good site and I'm sure in the long run we can say we going to have a good time in here. Lets just hope that this site will not going to end up like other hyip sites that turn to scam early.