Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PassiveUnion - passiveunion.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Passive Union was created to enable people to increase their wealth safely and easily with no work and no risk. We do not offer pie in the sky returns, but good reliable returns from your deposit. Once you make a deposit, the amount is equally divided and added to our professionally managed Stock & Forex accounts. This allows people to experience, participate and receive very good returns on a daily basis; as compared to the returns offered by other traditional methods.

Plan:

Short - 110% After 1 Day

Advanced - 30% Daily for 6 Days

Accept LR PM

Join PassiveUnion here

Looks like it is a hourly investment program so i think its better to have a try on this program . this hourly investment programs will be good to hot and run because we cant expect this hourly investment programs to be online for a long time because they may turn into scam very soon with in some hours of there launch . so we should just hit and run from this sort of hourly program .

I do not really believe in the benefits we can get from this program as admin too promising high profits with just a very fast, but I was pretty sure if investing by taking advantage during the 6 days we can still benefit from the admin but with investing by using a minimum amount of deposit

i wonder why the admin of this program has decided to edit the stats on the page of this program,the program is an hourly program and i don't think i can advise anybody to invest with the program i have the feeling the admin of the program will scam investors and i guess it best if investors look for other better program and invest with them.

Only one investor that admin paid so far, it is not so much but overall i think that is a good action to convince more investors to invest their money here. The only problem here that they don't give much progress so far, like ads or make sure that this program promote them in many forum

there are many hourly programs have lunched in the market an there will be not run for many days in the online just o target the traders there will be opening the programs an i cant see till now no hyip monitors have added till now in the program,but script has design very nice and if the admin must changes the plans to get more investors to program

So far I only saw two hyip monitoring site that has paying status and seven still has no paying status or waiting status. I'm just hoping that in the long run I can say I'm making good income in here. I know its really hard to see this site turn into a good paying site but I'm hoping that in the long run we can say that this site is really good and really going to last long. Because if this site will not going to last long then its can end up turned to scam.